• Total voters

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mewcuss said:
I'm here for myself! But......
If I can help anyone with their problems then I will try(like a lot of people in this community).
I also try to help myself by goolgling and finding things out but when I have to sift through ten different websites which all have articles similar to this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991 then surely its easier to ask?
Also I don't mind people making a thread to ask a question it's the multiple flaming comments left behind it that really pisses me off.
Surely if people are that bothered about a repeated question (CORE, Slot 1 GBA games,R4,etc) then they should just ignore the thread and let it fall rather than bumping the topic by leaving replys that just flame the said question.

I sometimes comment in threads suggesting people should spend more time looking for their answer and less expecting everyone to answer it over and over and over again. But then I only do that when I can answer their question, I just tack it on as a note. I figure if your going to criticize at least be helpful while doing it
biggrin.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
mewcuss said:
but when I have to sift through ten different websites which all have articles similar to this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991 then surely its easier to ask?
In which case, maybe we just need to make the "search inside this thread only" box at the bottom of the page a bit more obvious
biggrin.gif
It is kind of hidden there.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
I was here for the help at first but over the 2 years I've been here I've gone from the person being help to the person who is giving help if you know what I mean.

Rayder said:
I consider all of us one big happy family. Family helps each other when they can.

And I think the same way. One big GBATemp Family.
biggrin.gif
what a coincidence. my real family asks me stupid-as-hell questions about video games as well
tongue.gif

hackermatt1337

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
well, i'm here mostly for my own search of knowledge, but anytime i see someone in need of help, i almost alwayz lend my helping hand, yes, some questions are stupid that the trolls can just find out themselves, but most of them, are things that i had to learn the hard way back in the day, before i used gbatemp. eatheer way, GOD BLESS GBATEMP XD

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kill time, a-lot of interesting topics in these forums, I help when I think I can provide a answer, I mostly just read topics, post when I desire, I'm new to the board.
I just like to read what other people have to say & see what they have to say back.

Brocktree

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i try to help if i had knowledge about what is being asked. However that is scarce since there alot more people with greater knowledge here. =P

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't really know stuff so I can't really help. Well I'm pretty good at RPGs so I can helo someone beat certain boss or something similar but that hardly happens. Also I am in desperate need of love.
frown.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mucus, this really made me think. I'm gonna help people more often on this forum. Problem is I don't know much about Wii hacking, or DS hacking and homebrew.

But heck, I'll keep trying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Stepcroc, I'm stuck.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Those are monitor lizards you dunce.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm funny. lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eggs and roasted potatoes came out good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching the first omen and so far it's not the priest doing the scaring
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Shouldn't the kid be the scary one?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The second omen: the chior boy gets his revenge
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reverse exorcist: it's when you hire a demon to remove the priest out of a small child.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hire Kendrick Drake possessed a minor again
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, I'd run away from his singing too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder if Drakes still allowed to use his Instagram
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like everyone has some great imaginary friends
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Yeah, that was insane.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Don't know what Drake was even thinking.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What every rich scumbag thinks that they can put their dick on anything and get away with it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I better hide my silicone Tifa doll
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What did Drake do, exactly? I don't follow celeb gossip.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Supposed accusations that Drake groomed a minor.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Allegedly groomed a 17 year old Instagram model or something along those lines
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yep, something like that.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1MJtV0UPI8