ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not sure if this is possible or not...
I'm trying to find a way to change the icon of the Nintendo Online Service to a custom one for Homebrew Launcher, and also make it so selecting the NSO app automatically launches the Homebrew Launcher too.

Is there a way to do that with Atmosphere?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I found the ID that makes the HBL launch over the NSO applet, it's 0100000000001010
If you add that one to the overrides configuration and put something like =!R for the override key, it launches the HBL by default when opening that applet.
It's a good thing for me as I won't ever use that piece of shit service lol
I took the info from here:
https://switchbrew.org/wiki/Internet_Browser#Browser_Applets

Another thing I have yet to do, is figure out how to change both icon of the NSO applet and the name when you highlight it to a custom image and name for it.
Anyone knows how I can do that with either mods or something similar?
I want to avoid using NSPs for such a thing (and I think the method you posted @impeeza uses an NSP? Unless I read wrong).

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I found the ID that makes the HBL launch over the NSO applet, it's 0100000000001010
If you add that one to the overrides configuration and put something like =!R for the override key, it launches the HBL by default when opening that applet.
It's a good thing for me as I won't ever use that piece of shit service lol
I took the info from here:
https://switchbrew.org/wiki/Internet_Browser#Browser_Applets

Another thing I have yet to do, is figure out how to change both icon of the NSO applet and the name when you highlight it to a custom image and name for it.
Anyone knows how I can do that with either mods or something similar?
I want to avoid using NSPs for such a thing (and I think the method you posted @impeeza uses an NSP? Unless I read wrong).
That homebrew uses a service on Atmosphère and allow you to put any Icon-Name-Description on any title of your switch.

Far as I know you need some patches on your Kips folder and a set of config files for the icons.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That homebrew uses a service on Atmosphère and allow you to put any Icon-Name-Description on any title of your switch.

Far as I know you need some patches on your Kips folder and a set of config files for the icons.
I just downloaded the latest sys-tweak, which seems to be from 7 days ago.
If a new version doesn't pop out in the next days, I'll continue with this one.

However, I still have yet to figure out how to make sys-tweak work with Applet icons and names.
If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all up to the task.
(As a reminder, NSO's applet title ID I used for the redirection with Atmosphere's overrides is 0100000000001010, which is confirmed to redirect to HBL properly when opening the NSO applet from the Home Menu)

renegade2k82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so my switch is a v1 launch unit now i am using the latest version and i know my 13.1 firmware is supported well i keep getting these crashes.It will work fine for a bit then randomly it will crash without warning.Now the only thing i have done to my switch was format the system and use a brand new fresh 512gb sandisk switch branded sd card.I copied all the files over and everything and made sure to eject the sd card before taking it out.I also do not use a emu nand and dont install any nsp files or anything so this should not be happing.Hope someone can help.

Attachments

• 2021-11-03_17-51-59.jpg
    2021-11-03_17-51-59.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 54

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The service 010000000000003E is OLS (OnLine Savedata) ve sure you don have outdated files on your content folder (inside the atmosphere one) for testing, you should backup that folder, delete and then start your system, if all works fine, install manually any sysmodule you use, mods, cheats and others.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
or maybe you have a corrupted savedata for a game, use JSKV to backup all you savedata, delete all of them and try to run, then restore one by one your savedata and test.

I know is a very long path but may be the only way.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Does it work with the nso n64 games?
I assume so.. But I can't get my system to recognize it as the N64 controller. It does in Stock mode.. Not in CFW.. It just reads it as a pro controller that doesn't allow inputs.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: