Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Today at 21:08 UTC Atmosphère got a commit (https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/commit/3b662122f973500b36183595a4dd1b15be0258dc) which includes the Pull Request #2095 (https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/pull/2095) introducing to Atmosphére a MTP server called Haze, It's the coolest thing on the recent history of Atmosphère.

This is why I really love this community, the greatest thing comes from collaboration.

Thanks a lot to @SciresM & @liamwhite for their great work, looking forward for testing this new features.

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated my OFW to 16.0.2 and then used tegraexplorer to dump and update my CFW emuNAND with daybreak. Latest Atmosphere still boots and loads properly from what I can tell.

I did notice there is one new key in Dev.keys called "secure_boot_key" so whoever knows what THAT means...

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated my OFW to 16.0.2 and then used tegraexplorer to dump and update my CFW emuNAND with daybreak. Latest Atmosphere still boots and loads properly from what I can tell.

I did notice there is one new key in Dev.keys called "secure_boot_key" so whoever knows what THAT means...
OFW 16.0.2 is out now?

Reactions: lightninjay

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated. Weird that it didn't ask me if I wanted to update when I came back from sleep mode. I had to update manually. Must've been too new. I was at a save point in prime and very lost, so I got out of the game first anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Lukather

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've updated and now it does not load after the fusee injection, any suggestions? (it shows the splash screen and then the logo of Atmosphere, then black screen and that's it)

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated and now it does not load after the fusee injection, any suggestions? (it shows the splash screen and then the logo of Atmosphere, then black screen and that's it)
updated from which version? You just need to be patient with the new versions. They check your SD for crash logs and such, and clean them out. Seems very slow at first, but if you restart after that, it'll be much faster. Basically, if you don't see an error report, it's probably still working.

Reactions: Lukather

Lukather

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
updated from which version? You just need to be patient with the new versions. They check your SD for crash logs and such, and clean them out. Seems very slow at first, but if you restart after that, it'll be much faster. Basically, if you don't see an error report, it's probably still working.

I confirm, it took a lot but then started :D Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: lightninjay

eskirol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Se agregó una función para reflejar opcionalmente la base de datos de emparejamiento de bluetooth en la tarjeta SD (gracias @ndeadly ).

Good, I wanted to know if this option is used to link the joycons in the original sysnand and emummc if they get out of sync

Thank you

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Se agregó una función para reflejar opcionalmente la base de datos de emparejamiento de bluetooth en la tarjeta SD (gracias @ndeadly ).

Good, I wanted to know if this option is used to link the joycons in the original sysnand and emummc if they get out of sync

Thank you
Hello there, you can emulate the bluetooth database using a file on your sd card, so if you share that file between consoles they can share controllers. and you can share the file between EmuNAND and SysNAND so booth uses the same controllers.

For more read Mission control github.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

NextChallenger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Switch screen is broken, so I can't see what I'm doing at all when I'm in the Hekate menu.

Is there any way to update my Atmosphere EMUMMC firmware without using that menu, if I've dumped my keys before? I'm pretty sure I've done it before...

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
My Switch screen is broken, so I can't see what I'm doing at all when I'm in the Hekate menu.

Is there any way to update my Atmosphere EMUMMC firmware without using that menu, if I've dumped my keys before? I'm pretty sure I've done it before...
yeah, you can take out the SD card, update all files for Atmosphère, Hekate, Sysmodules, Sigpatches and remove themes from you PC, copy the new Firmware files to SD card and restart your console on your CFW you can use Daybreak to update your firmware.

NextChallenger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, you can take out the SD card, update all files for Atmosphère, Hekate, Sysmodules, Sigpatches and remove themes from you PC, copy the new Firmware files to SD card and restart your console on your CFW you can use Daybreak to update your firmware.
thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

do I need to update my Switch in OFW first, or afterward?

Last edited by NextChallenger,
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What kind of idiot would buy food