Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have followed the https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy guide, but I get the fussee version error, but I have copied the 1.6.1 fusee.bin to the payloads folder. I also get a Old Nyx, there will be dragons error, but I can click through that one. What am I doing wrong?
you need to update your payload and your Hekate (bootloader folder)

Reactions: Blythe93

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Happy June 15th!
Thanks for everything, and for keeping the switch alive.

icegif-679.gif

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nop, you need to disable blank_prodinfo_* on e SDMC:/exosphere.ini file:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-firmware-version-17-0-0-released.641062/post-10277783

And I think also you need to restore your PRODINFO if you used Incognito_RCM

So remember to block your DNSs, Using Atmosphère DNSMitM and/or DNS90

@impeeza,

I see you submitted a issue ticket on Incognito RCM being maintained by mistervampi requesting 17.0.0 support. Thanks for that. I used this in the past to blank my prodinfo on emunand but would like to restore it. Hopefully it will be updated, otherwise I guess I could always make a new emunand from my sysnand in which the prodinfo is intact.

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When exactly does the switch crash, I still have prodinfo blanking enabled from exosphere on 17 and havent had a crash yet?

Same. I have it blanked with Incognito RCM and use exosphere.ini to blank prodinfo. Granted I have only launched a few games/homebrew, but the games/homebrew start so I am not sure if it prevents launching or crashing during gameplay.

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same. I have it blanked with Incognito RCM and use exosphere.ini to blank prodinfo. Granted I have only launched a few games/homebrew, but the games/homebrew start so I am not sure if it prevents launching or crashing during gameplay.
To be honest, other then dumping my game updates and firmware/keys I don't even use my switch anymore so its not a big deal, but Ive seen about the crashes but haven't had it happen on my end so was just wondering...

Edit: my launch switch is literally disintegrating so its just used so I can emulate at this point.

Reactions: stl25

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
@impeeza,

I see you submitted a issue ticket on Incognito RCM being maintained by mistervampi requesting 17.0.0 support. Thanks for that. I used this in the past to blank my prodinfo on emunand but would like to restore it. Hopefully it will be updated, otherwise I guess I could always make a new emunand from my sysnand in which the prodinfo is intact.
I haven updated my EmuNAND to FW 17, I am so far on 16.1.0 and the latest IncognitoRCM worked to backup, restore and blank the PRODUINFO, I don't know if works on FW 17, I don't think so.

When exactly does the switch crash, I still have prodinfo blanking enabled from exosphere on 17 and havent had a crash yet?
As far I know when you go online

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven updated my EmuNAND to FW 17, I am so far on 16.1.0 and the latest IncognitoRCM worked to backup, restore and blank the PRODUINFO, I don't know if works on FW 17, I don't think so.

As far I know when you go online

@impeeza,

I can verify it does not function under 17.0.0. I got a pkg1 error. Unless I am doing something else wrong.

Attachments

• Incognito RCM.jpg
    Incognito RCM.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 20

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can boot into 17.0 just fine but i cant run any games, even though 1.6.2 indicates i should be able to? i can use homebrew just fine and even updated sigpatches and i have nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Only if you send him feet +1