Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brilliant, that explains it.

I made the mistake of popping my head into the first ~150 pages of this thread, to see how the project started and how it grew, and whew oh boy did the existence of Atmosphere bring out the trolls and salt miners. I am surprised to see how much negativity there was going around.

Anyways, if the team behind Atmosphere had a way for me to buy everyone a six-pack after the fact, I probably would 🍻. Thanks for this outstanding CFW, thanks for persisting through the misery that was the first year or so, you people are awesome.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Should I do so even if using the 'official' release of nx-ovlloader fixes it?
May be not, if the official resolve it , then there all ok.
Post automatically merged:

Well Firmware 17.0.1 is out, but no "my dog accidentally updated my console" because the patches didn't change.

Last edited by impeeza,

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brilliant, that explains it.

I made the mistake of popping my head into the first ~150 pages of this thread, to see how the project started and how it grew, and whew oh boy did the existence of Atmosphere bring out the trolls and salt miners. I am surprised to see how much negativity there was going around.

Anyways, if the team behind Atmosphere had a way for me to buy everyone a six-pack after the fact, I probably would 🍻. Thanks for this outstanding CFW, thanks for persisting through the misery that was the first year or so, you people are awesome.
There isn't really a team, it's pretty much just me. No way to buy me a six-pack (I don't accept donations of any kind), but I appreciate the sentiment.

The first year was fine, to be honest. I don't really give a shit what anyone else has to say, and didn't back then, either.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
There isn't really a team, it's pretty much just me. No way to buy me a six-pack (I don't accept donations of any kind), but I appreciate the sentiment.

The first year was fine, to be honest. I don't really give a shit what anyone else has to say, and didn't back then, either.
Hope you receive the best wishes of the everyone on the community, the scene is big and most of us appreciate a lot your work.

Regards buddy.

Noizetank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is the best place to ask but I get the below error when trying to use emummc. I'm using the latest atmosphere and sig patches etc. Using an unpatched switch. Can anyone give me some pointers please.

Attachments

• IMG_20231209_150946291.jpg
    IMG_20231209_150946291.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I don't know if this is the best place to ask but I get the below error when trying to use emummc. I'm using the latest atmosphere and sig patches etc. Using an unpatched switch. Can anyone give me some pointers please.
Did you update your fusee.bin payload as well? Also make sure that you're using latest Hekate as well.

Reactions: impeeza and BigOnYa

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Not with Hekate, but yes.
You are right since some time Hekate autoload the most recent payload if you inject an old one. but if your injection method have a very old Hekate, you need to update it.

Also after Hekate start it can load the fusee.bin file or package3 file and if they are old you get the reported error.
Post automatically merged:

The auto reload of new Hekate was introduced on Hekate 5.5.8

Last edited by impeeza,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
That's why for all my V1 consoles I have RCM Loaders with Argon-NX SE payload, and Argon-NX Se is set on my SD Card to autoboot "SDMC:/argon/payload.bin" which is a copy of Hekate's update.bin so I only have to updgrade my SD Card and never the injector.

For my ModChipe'd consoles the SDMC:/Payload.bin is Argon-nx SE payload.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay