Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha, and why are we arguing about summer anyway? Let's just wait and see if Atmosphere can be released soon... I actually don't care that much because my switch is iPatched and am waiting for Deja vu release.
idk, I just came in here and saw someone talking about summer and whatnot. But yeah, back to the waiting game. I'll just continue playing some games on my Switch.

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good god this thread makes my head hurt. People are idiots. We have a PERMANENT entry point. Atmosphere will be released once the final bugs are quashed and yes 6.0 will be supported and released soon.

Waiting for the question next that asks the same repetitive shit..

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 2 definitions of summer ending.
Either 1st september, either 21-22 september (the former is from meteorologists, the latter, from astronomers). (there is a third way actually, but it can change a lot)
That's a good enough answer if I've ever seen one.

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh for fuck sake stop arguing when September is in your bloody calendar. It'll be out shortly. Isn't that enough for all you pedants? Btw Oct November December is autumn. See how different we all can be? :) Relax read the posts and it will come soon. If you can't wait in the meantime have a bit of reinx.

Ric-Are-Those

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh for fuck sake stop arguing when September is in your bloody calendar. It'll be out shortly. Isn't that enough for all you pedants? Btw Oct November December is autumn. See how different we all can be? :) Relax read the posts and it will come soon. If you can't wait in the meantime have a bit of reinx.

"shortly"

Migz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good god this thread makes my head hurt. People are idiots. We have a PERMANENT entry point. Atmosphere will be released once the final bugs are quashed and yes 6.0 will be supported and released soon.

Waiting for the question next that asks the same repetitive shit..
Well said Fella! ;)

ssssss13

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For much that I read, I can't fin what atmoshpere adds to tomger files launched with latest hekate.

It has a big part of atmosphere even.

Maybe atmosphere doesnt need a jug/payload or whats the difference?

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
For much that I read, I can't fin what atmoshpere adds to tomger files launched with latest hekate.

It has a big part of atmosphere even.

Maybe atmosphere doesnt need a jug/payload or whats the difference?

Everything available now is based off unfinished Atmosphere, so it'll be almost the same

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watch them delay it again. I don't know if I'll be using it tbh because it seems like they can't hold any promises
Imagine being this entitled to free, open-source cfw, that you in no way helped to make.

If you want to help them with the project and meeting set dates I'm sure they'd welcome it.
Otherwise you have no reason to complain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0