• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Ben Shapiro on the Israel Attacks

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So most of the left supporting palestine is in fact a reaction to a perceived, and real, Israel far right status. Except of course that the blame is with the government, not israel itself.
This would be far more convincing had the far-left not opposed Israel for decades, long before it had a right-wing government. Hell, the Soviets thought it had a real chance of joining their orbit as a communist power at its founding.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Voting for a candidate does not require idolizing that candidate. If anything it's the opposite, and voters have a responsibility to not treat elections like they're popularity contests.

Voting and electing, itself, is a form of idolization. It's literally worship. Not only do you give permission to someone, or a platform, to rule over you--you give them permission to rule over others; audacious. In America, a tyrant is just someone who has the power that you want.

Everybody tunes out static/worthless noise. The vast majority of people on Earth have never even heard the name Ben Shapiro, and boy do I envy them.

Is that a counterpoint to something I said? If you heard of the guy, and you understand him, there's nothing to "tune out". If him saying something bothers you, then it's because you want control over him for whatever reason.

The difference is that you at least know my opinions are my own, and not written for me by corporate sponsors.

I do not know that, nor can I. To pay someone like you, to spend all day posting on forums with contradictory rhetoric "supporting 'democracy'" and the left j/k, the democratic party, would cost a lot cheaper than a Ben Shapiro. You or Ben are not the only choices, and I don't have to choose one over the other. Believe it or not, I'm rooting for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Xzi

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
7FBE32B8858EB3E412FF353E9FA87FED.jpg

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by ChaosEternal,

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This would be far more convincing had the far-left not opposed Israel for decades, long before it had a right-wing government. Hell, the Soviets thought it had a real chance of joining their orbit as a communist power at its founding.

I don't remember neither Israel nor palestine ever not under the far right.

Turbo_Interceptor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My thoughts are that you're bigoted and using outliers as justification for your bigotry.

Bigoted for asking your opinion on BLM chapters supporting Palestinians? Do you even know what that word means?

I guess more outliers are popping up:

Here
Here
Here
Here

So I ask you, and your fellow leftists on here, what are your thoughts on THE LEFT supporting Palestine?

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
"Everything that doesn't agree with me is bigoted and deserves to be cancelled."

Lol, like fuck off little tyrant.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what are your thoughts on THE LEFT supporting Palestine
as I said before, it's a bit more nuanced than the false equation you're implying of Palestine = Hamas. In general, however, I think it's madness for anyone on the left to support a religion that is intrinsically fanatic AND slanted on the far right, such as Sunni or Shia Islam are.

On the other hand, the left could and should take a stand against the de-humanisation that the right regularly puts in place. So it's a bit of a catch-22 situation.

Hate is easy, understanding isn't. Which is why the messages of the right are always disingenous but fit in 3-word sentences.

Reactions: titan_tim

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
And because it happened once in 1982, it can never be done again by Hamas Terrorists?

Let's face the fatcs here, these low life Hamas subhuman scum which just butchered innocent people, set fire to and beheaded babies, invaded a country and murdered people in their own houses, kidnapped, raped and tortured innocent people are certainly not below slicing open a preganant women. They are evil bastards and I hope the gaza strip gets turned into a glass carpark and that every single Hamas member gets killed, and their supporters locked up and the keys thrown away. A quick death is too good for them, here's hoping that the IDF capture some of these evil vermin and dish out some bible style punishments of their own.

Last edited by mrdude,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
And because it happened once in 1982, it can never be done again by Hamas Terrorists?

Let's face the fatcs here, these low life Hamas subhuman scum which just butchered innocent people, set fire to and beheaded babies, invaded a country and murdered people in their own houses, kidnapped, raped and tortured innocent people are certainly not below slicing open a preganant women. They are evil bastards and I hope the gaza strip gets turned into a glass carpark and that every single Hamas member gets killed, and their supporters locked up and the keys thrown away. A quick death is too good for them, here's hoping that the IDF capture some of these evil vermin and dish out some bible style punishments of their own.

You're lying about people you don't know. Why? The propaganda too easy to swallow without chewing? Want an excuse to pillage and rape with those of your own rank?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP

You're lying about people you don't know. Why? The propaganda too easy to swallow without chewing? Want an excuse to pillage and rape with those of your own rank?

You best specify what you think I am lying about if you don't want to come across as a scumbag hamas terrorist sympathiser.

I can paste links as well:
https://www.reuters.com/world/nato-ministers-shown-horrific-video-hamas-attack-2023-10-12/

Here's facts, Hamas commited terrible crimes against innocent men, women and children and they deserve everything that is coming to them, which will hopefully end in the total extermination and extinction of them.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ask you, and your fellow leftists on here, what are your thoughts on THE LEFT supporting Palestine?
The establishment left is canceling their own for daring to stand in solidarity with the wrong victims this time. At least some of the actual people from both sides are still able to recognize the face of evil in spite of their ill-informed affiliations.

Reactions: _47iscool

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You best specify what you think I am lying about if you don't want to come across as a scumbag hamas terrorist sympathiser.

I can paste links as well:
https://www.reuters.com/world/nato-ministers-shown-horrific-video-hamas-attack-2023-10-12/

Here's facts, Hamas commited terrible crimes against innocent men, women and children and they deserve everything that is coming to them, which will hopefully end in the total extermination and extinction of them.
Was the video not specific enough for you? It's a clear point that you don't care what is true or false, as long as you can use it to advocate genocide. It's not terrorism of you are on the side of the righteous, eh?

You aren't any better if you are intent on keeping the fires burning.

Reactions: _47iscool and Xzi

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1E4A45E5.jpg

FBE649AE.png

Last edited by _47iscool,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Voting and electing, itself, is a form of idolization. It's literally worship.
It's literally not. As long as things are going smoothly, nobody gives a second thought to who is currently president, and they sure as shit aren't going to church every week to worship politicians. The far right and MAGA are their own unique form of lunacy, whether you want to admit that or not.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Was the video not specific enough for you? It's a clear point that you don't care what is true or false, as long as you can use it to advocate genocide. It's not terrorism of you are on the side of the righteous, eh?

You aren't any better if you are intent on keeping the fires burning.
I didn't watch the propoganda pish that you posted, the facts are already established and it's clear you are a terrorist supporting anti semite, you are probably one of those twats that goes about calling eveyone that disagrees with you
a racist, when you clearly are an anti semite racist yourself. Anyone that supports these subhuman hamas terrorists are nothing but disgusting lowlife scum and deserves to burn in hell for eternity.

• Haha
Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Meds time!