Hacking Bounty for porting Dolphin to UWP

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd see if you can maybe message him and reach out to him about it
You should specify what you expect him to do for the bounty and what you'd want implemented before you would consider the bounty filled? rather than just saying a port of Dolphin to Xbox one?
Such as functional Gui with configurable options, fullspeed Emulation (or as close to fullspeed as possible) ;)
Otherwise he could just do a quick and dirty port and collect the cash?

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but what I'm saying is you need to specify that in your bounty you made :)

You'll be glad to know that as per the rules of bounty source a bounty cannot be awarded until all backers vote yes. In otherwords even if they made a half-assed port they wouldn't get paid until they do it right.

How are claims processed?

When a bounty claim is submitted by a developer, the claim is put into a two week verification period. Backers are notified by email and can then accept or reject the claim.

If all Backers vote to accept the claim, it is processed immediately and the developer is awarded the bounty.
If any Backer fails to accept the claim, it remains in the two week waiting period.
If any Backer has an issue with the claim, they can reject it. Claims cannot be paid out until the dispute is resolved and the rejected status is lifted.

Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You'll be glad to know that as per the rules of bounty source a bounty cannot be awarded until all backers vote yes. In otherwords even if they made a half-assed port they wouldn't get paid until they do it right.

How are claims processed?

When a bounty claim is submitted by a developer, the claim is put into a two week verification period. Backers are notified by email and can then accept or reject the claim.

If all Backers vote to accept the claim, it is processed immediately and the developer is awarded the bounty.
If any Backer fails to accept the claim, it remains in the two week waiting period.
If any Backer has an issue with the claim, they can reject it. Claims cannot be paid out until the dispute is resolved and the rejected status is lifted.
Thats good then, I just didn't want that guy (or us) :P to feel short changed :)

Reactions: wiired24

GarnetSunset

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But if he did get dolphin to run at those speeds at 1080p thats good news for us :)

Plus with the Xbox dev update we could take advantage if Dolphin's DX12 backend ;)
Thats another good speed boost there..
DirectX 12 was deprecated a couple months ago. Don't count on that. DX11 is our only bet probs.

SFGChamps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can most likely donate $100 today or tomorrow. You think you guys could possibly donate an extra $5-$10 or get someone else to put in a tiny bit so it looks better than $150?

D

Deleted-351540

I'm down for $20-50 after Thanksgiving. Can't do anything until then. I'm on a fixed income, so I can't spend a whole lot and I definitely can't do it before Thanksgiving.

Hope this helps get this going!

Reactions: wiired24

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm down for $20-50 after Thanksgiving. Can't do anything until then. I'm on a fixed income, so I can't spend a whole lot and I definitely can't do it before Thanksgiving.

Hope this helps get this going!

Any amount you can contribute is helpful. Thanks for donating. This will definitley help speed up the port

Reactions: Deleted-351540

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems he's just playing games and isn't actually interested in doing the port. He's trying to play all of us for fools. Hence why he raised it to $250. Then when it hits $250 he'll raise it to $500. And maybe then he'll work on it lol. Nah f**k that someone else who knows what the hell they're doing will gladly do it for $150

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1