Buying a TV Online?

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The TV I wanted to buy, 50" Hisense H78G, is on sale right now and none of my local stores have them in stock. So i was wondering has anyone every bought a tv off Amazon, or another store online before?

For some reason the idea of buying a tv from a online store kind of scares me.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've purchased all of my TVs online. I'd definitely give the screen itself a once over to make sure there are no dents or scratches. I usually hold onto the box and packaging for a few days just in case the screen konks out and I need to send it back. But I've never had to.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Bought around five TVs online over the years varying from 40" to 55" including a 50" plasma TV back in the day that weighed a ton. Never had an issue with delivery, best check reviews before you buy the TV though to make sure it is actually good. A TV is something you spend loads of time looking at (obviously) so there is nothing worse than buying something crap and being stuck with it.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah my main worry would be the return window is up and the screen randomly pops and any TV I buy would be better then the 10 year old 32" TV I currently use. I probably will go a head and buy the TV.

Thanks for all the help and info.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    how are you\
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, we just talked like 2 hours ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had the Goodyear blimp fly real low right over my house this morning, was weird out of nowhere looking up and seeing it that close up. Memorial golf tourney going on by me in Dublin Ohio and its there.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tried the gdevelop mobile app and theres a event limit and you have to pay to add more events
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I never used the mobile or online versions, just the pc version.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only use the online version
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was at the bar for 1 hour and lost $40 playing pool, and said well that's enough for my unlucky day, better quit. Some sharks up there today.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, did you get drunk?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, did you get drunk?