Buying a TV Online?

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The TV I wanted to buy, 50" Hisense H78G, is on sale right now and none of my local stores have them in stock. So i was wondering has anyone every bought a tv off Amazon, or another store online before?

For some reason the idea of buying a tv from a online store kind of scares me.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've purchased all of my TVs online. I'd definitely give the screen itself a once over to make sure there are no dents or scratches. I usually hold onto the box and packaging for a few days just in case the screen konks out and I need to send it back. But I've never had to.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Bought around five TVs online over the years varying from 40" to 55" including a 50" plasma TV back in the day that weighed a ton. Never had an issue with delivery, best check reviews before you buy the TV though to make sure it is actually good. A TV is something you spend loads of time looking at (obviously) so there is nothing worse than buying something crap and being stuck with it.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah my main worry would be the return window is up and the screen randomly pops and any TV I buy would be better then the 10 year old 32" TV I currently use. I probably will go a head and buy the TV.

Thanks for all the help and info.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gotta smash em all!