DS #5018: Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies (USA)

jvt777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
after you get the boat you must go to the island next to bloomingdale there at the top of the light tower a old man will tell you where to go.

B

ball2012003

thanks jvt777

Posts Merged_____________

I just got to the gleeba that desert place and I'm stuck trying to find queens pet lizard
is it in the castle or some where else in the city
edit: nevermind just found it
just incase someone else wants to know it is on the left side of the catle next to the palm tree just clap and it will come out

Fancypancy99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Magical Mending (pretty obviously) affects the power of white magic spells (heal, midheal, etc.) I found a map just today (finally!) that is beyond helpful. In fact, my rating of it is 200%!

http://dsmadness.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/emap.jpg

Oh, and btw, two words of advice: to find the Gleeban lizard thing, set clap to one of the party tricks (or another one that makes noise) and "clap" around outside (try the shade of buildings).

Also, a sage word of advice, picked up by a friend's neighborhood friend (who are both gamers, the friend being amazing [compared to me] and the mutual being demi-godly [at gaming]): 'In every adventure/RPG/action game (think LoZ, DQ, Golden Sun, some Mario games, etc.), ask EVERYONE to gain knowledge, advice, and other germane (related) stuff the player needs to advance.' Personally, being a lazy-a$$ person, I find this time-consuming. However, if one follows it, they shall gain more knowledge, history, and (in relation to DQ 9) the ability to use better stuff.

Say, you know that bruce lee pun guy outside of the abby? well, that must be a martial arts expert. same as the minstrel ghost in the abby. Well, well, I believe I just found the warrior expert! He is in a town on the island south of where Angel Falls and Stornwell are. I took the boat from the Port (zoomed there, then climed aboard) to the left and beached meself on a wee peice o' beach. Then run to the town nearby. (Although, it not be best idea, since the town hates foreigners).

... and the priest expert is in the town's well...
wtf.gif

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shadow theory said:
Has anyone had issues with the wifi? Playing clean on cyclods and whenever I try the wifi features the connection meter in the top left corner never turns green. I tested my connection and everything is configured correctly (it works other than this game).

Just wondering.

i have the same problem here...
updated to akaio 1.7.1 and loader and still nothing...
any help?

i'm using a dsi and acekard

jvt777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mimiandme said:
hi.. anyone knows where to go right after gleema? and oh, i dont seem to know where the abbot is..lol..

after gleeba you must go to the boat and to the north of the island where gleeba is there is a bridge and a little bit later you get in a nomade where you can find another fig.

Fancypancy99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OR, jvt777, the player may screw around and sail to different and new lands, finding new towns and stuf (of course, you can zoom back to those towns later). However, for the continuous and important quest for the glow-y and Celestial fyggs, one has 2 options: go to the nomadic town (accessable by sailing from Gleeba diaginal up- right- ish, then trekking it to the town) or go the frosty, cold place. If anyone needs it, as I said, use the link I have put up before. Also, in terms of the link, please comment on it, since it took a bit of time to find it (seriously! It took me a few days to find it!) Personally, I recommend the colder of the two areas. Trust me. I know what is there.

Another incentive is that, after getting the Fygg in the icy- enviroment town (as we all know, there will always be one in nearly every town after your hero returns to the Observatory), the player is able to use the skill masters (think of them as skill- specific "vocation" experts) are avaliable, which give you a quest once a member of your party as gained enough points in a skill.

BTW, the snowy land's town (and the quest through it for the fygg) actually made me feel really, idk, pleased with what I did. Especially because you-

-Department of No Spoilers Agent: Hey! You are under arrest from attempting to give other people a spoiler!
-Me: Maaan, I just wanted to tell them that, because of what you do there, you get-
-DNS Agent: You have the right to remain un- informative. Anything you choose to say, wheither against me or not, will doubtlessly be used as evidence to throw your smart ass in jail. You have no right to a lawyer, since it is pointless to have one in this case. ...

Ok, so that is not what would happen. But I won't tell you the secret anyhow... only that is a very, very good secret...

I found a lot more recipies, btw. ...Wait a second... didn't one of you guys already get to the snowy place? If so, do not tell everyone else what the good thing given is. Otherwise, I may have to take some... drastic measures [involving a platypus, jumper cables, a super- generator, an x- large delivery pizza, and 5 six- packs of wootbeer(better than rootbeer)].

Ranger quest is at entrance to Heights of Loneliness. However, the quest consists of this: envenom a Hocus Chimera and have the toxin defeat it.

Super star (IDK) quest is found in Gleeban Dance Hall.

Sage quest is found in an area that is the area that is the last place in the Zoom list.

Gladiator and Armamentalist are in the Abby.

Is one of these vocations like a warrior- mage? I was thinking of doing that for one of my peoplez (or meself!)

Also, the Heights of Loneliness... Connect in your minds that to another place of sadness, ROCK, and tallness. A place that is the last "will and testament" before death.

Answer: ZERE ROCKS!

All Five posts merged (and a last edit)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I am playing this game on my AKAIO latest loaders and everything and the game works perfectly but I am following a walkthrough guide on youtube and my game does NOT match what I am seeing in the youtube video..
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXNeoYagamiXx#...C/1/duLMBCpbzgU
when I go through the bridge I dont see an angel woman that takes me to the other part of the level..I dont see anything, just a bunch of people hanging around and some houses, no woman, no angel so I dont know what gives..I am playing the BAHAMUT version thanks

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who has been playing the BAHAMUT version(now that it works with AKAIO) Can tell me what is going on and how come I am not seeing this angel person when going past the bridge, I cant continue with the game til I know how come mine is different

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: