GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ProtoKun7 said:
BlueStar said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Your logic is skewed. It was authored by God, though it was physically written by men. Think of a secretary writing a letter being dictated by her boss. The secretary is writing/typing it, but are they her words?

Was God also guiding everyone who translated it into other languages? And the people who cut loads of books and passages out of the bible as they saw fit until we ended up with the King James version?
He guided the original writing, though a lot of translators had their own agenda and translated it to fit their own desires. They aren't supported. Accurate translations do exist though.
I strongly doubt that God had anything to do with the writing of any of the books. Even if he did have a part in the book, his message has been destoried and misrepresented by humans.
God hates none of his creations and if he even did hate his creations, he would never have created them, since that would have been a mistake and that would be a conflict to the idea of God being perfect, which would only denounce the existence of the perfect God.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
ProtoKun7 said:
BlueStar said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Your logic is skewed. It was authored by God, though it was physically written by men. Think of a secretary writing a letter being dictated by her boss. The secretary is writing/typing it, but are they her words?

Was God also guiding everyone who translated it into other languages? And the people who cut loads of books and passages out of the bible as they saw fit until we ended up with the King James version?
He guided the original writing, though a lot of translators had their own agenda and translated it to fit their own desires. They aren't supported. Accurate translations do exist though.
I strongly doubt that God had anything to do with the writing of any of the books. Even if he did have a part in the book, his message has been destoried and misrepresented by humans.
God hates none of his creations and if he even did hate his creations, he would never have created them, since that would have been a mistake and that would be a conflict to the idea of God being perfect, which would only denounce the existence of the perfect God.

I read ''Gay bashing parents'' and all I read is: God this, Bible That, loads of books, translators, agendas... King James???????????
unsure.gif
I don't get it and totally lost what this topic is all about..

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
alphajaehoon said:
ProtoKun7 said:
BlueStar said:
ProtoKun7 said:

I read ''Gay bashing parents'' and all I read is: God this, Bible That, loads of books, translators, agendas... King James???????????
unsure.gif
Sadly that happens every time someone posts a topic about anything gay.
Homosexuality always becomes and open debate on religion.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
alphajaehoon said:
ProtoKun7 said:
BlueStar said:
ProtoKun7 said:

unsure.gif

The topic has led to this. God created humans. Humans reproduce and create more humans. In order for that to happen you must be straight. God did not make it possible for homosexuals to reproduce. If gays could reproduce then it would be okay, but it isn't possible.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
arpeejajo said:
The topic has led to this. God created humans. Humans reproduce and create more humans. In order for that to happen you must be straight. God did not make it possible for homosexuals to reproduce. If gays could reproduce then it would be okay, but it isn't possible.
But if God didn't want gays then surely he would have prevented it especially if he is all knowing

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
arpeejajo said:
What about straight couples that can't have kids or don't want to have kids or what about lesbians?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
30084pm said:
arpeejajo said:
But if God didn't want gays then surely he would have prevented it especially if he is all knowing

Gays are here for something, but just not to reproduce. On topic, did that guys stuff sale?
laugh.gif

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh my god, enough with the god talk!!
hate2.gif

What ever hapened to ''Ohhh that guy is an idiot'' and '' He needs to be punished!!''... or ''He can't do that'' 'n stuff
angry.gif

Come oooon, Let's get back to wanting to kick that steaming pile of g***s**t's Ass!!
huh.gif

If there's a GOD then he probably gave people a free will, since I for one.. don't see chains around people's neck or something of the sort....at all
glare.gif
And people too, no-one and I repeat.. NO-one, has a right to tell anyone what they should or should NOT do,... only so called ''because GOD said this and that'' >_>.
If GOD sais so, it's GODS responsibility to do something about it.. He didn't order random people like: Psstt.. Hey you.. you watch that person for me, and your this person and so on
mad.gif
so people should stay OUT of it
dry.gif
...... *mumbles*

....Ahhh I feel much better now
happy.gif

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
alphajaehoon said:
hate2.gif

What ever hapened to ''Ohhh that guy is an idiot'' and '' He needs to be punished!!''... or ''He can't do that'' 'n stuff
angry.gif

Come oooon, Let's get back to wanting to kick that steaming pile of g***s**t's Ass!!
huh.gif

If there's a GOD then he probably gave people a free will, since I for one.. don't see chains around people's neck or something of the sort....at all
glare.gif
And people too, no-one and I repeat.. NO-one, has a right to tell anyone what they should or should NOT do,... only so called ''because GOD said this and that'' >_>.
If GOD sais so, it's GODS responsibility to do something about it.. He didn't order random people like: Psstt.. Hey you.. you watch that person for me, and your this person and so on
mad.gif
dry.gif
...... *mumbles*

happy.gif

sad.gif

Yeah that guy is a dick...
closedeyes.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
30084pm said:
alphajaehoon said:
hate2.gif

angry.gif

huh.gif

glare.gif
mad.gif
dry.gif
...... *mumbles*

happy.gif

sad.gif

closedeyes.gif
I think this topic should die already, this is just getting old.
He's a dick and a troll, alright now lets just let thsi topic die.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
30084pm said:
alphajaehoon said:
hate2.gif

angry.gif

huh.gif

glare.gif
mad.gif
dry.gif
...... *mumbles*

happy.gif

sad.gif

closedeyes.gif
I think this topic should die already, this is just getting old.
He's a dick and a troll, alright now lets just let thsi topic die.

Too 30084: Yaa that's what I like to hear!!
yay.gif

Too Kitty: Ur right.. I think every possible cursing word is already used for this guy that he deserved.. rest is old news, I vote for lock this topic as well
unsure.gif
...specially cus I know where else this topic is going....to books......and pagesss.....
unsure.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Keep it on topic or keep it shut. Wanna debate how homosexuality is a sin and against Gods will then wander off and create your own thread. Anymore posts debating whether homosexuality is wrong in this topic will be taken out like a right winger at a liberal rally.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
The thread creator feels that this topic has run its course in regards to discussion relating to his original post. I would agree with that.

Thread closed at OPs request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: