Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Infinite Zero said:
em2241992 said:
This is why homosexual kids are more likely to commit suicide.
true that. they face too many discrimination issues...
And are still fucking freaks who claim that being gay is a choice and that includes some freaks here on gbatemp...

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
Infinite Zero said:
em2241992 said:
And are still fucking freaks who claim that being gay is a choice and that includes some freaks here on gbatemp...
normally i'm peaceful and open minded, but if a temper came up to my face irl, and told me that homosexuality was a choice, he'd waddle home with my shoe in his ass.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tijntje_7 said:
Omg, wtf, why?

You can't punish anybody for something he can't help. And isn't bad either, but that's an opinion it seems...
I seriously don't get it o...o
I hope you guys spam him till he realises that he's wrong :/
(note, I do not think he will -.-)

He can help.

You can make yourself like or dislike things.

Studies show that children who had gay or lesbian parents were 30-50% more likely to be gay/lesbian than those with straight parents.

---

It's not genetic, it's influence and choice.

Either way, I don't agree with what the mom is doing, she's handling this wrong.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
haloman800 said:
tijntje_7 said:
Omg, wtf, why?

You can't punish anybody for something he can't help. And isn't bad either, but that's an opinion it seems...

He can help.

Studies show that children who had gay or lesbian parents were 30-50% more likely to be gay/lesbian than those with straight parents.

---

Either way, I don't agree with what the mom is doing, she's handling this wrong.

Bullshit. Cite your sources, or quit spewing worthless numbers.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
That reminds me though, I recall someone telling me that nowhere in the bible can anything be found that states that being gay is bad. I'm not sure f that's true though.
There is a passage saying "lying with another man is detestable", but very near it there's another passage saying that disobedient children should be stoned to death. I think that pretty effectively discredits it.

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
PeregrinFig said:
Demonbart said:
That reminds me though, I recall someone telling me that nowhere in the bible can anything be found that states that being gay is bad. I'm not sure f that's true though.
There is a passage saying "lying with another man is detestable", but very near it there's another passage saying that disobedient children should be stoned to death. I think that pretty effectively discredits it.

It also has passages saying that wearing clothing of mixed materials is punishable by death. My shirt is 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Fuck, I guess I better turn myself in, then. XD

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
Infinite Zero said:
em2241992 said:
Oh,Tanas, aren't we perfect?

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
PeregrinFig said:
Demonbart said:

It also has passages saying that wearing clothing of mixed materials is punishable by death. My shirt is 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Fuck, I guess I better turn myself in, then. XD

Bullshit. Cite your sources, or quit spewing worthless quotes.

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
cruddybuddy said:
TwinRetro said:
PeregrinFig said:
Demonbart said:

Deuteronomy 22:11, if you need to be a dick about it.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
cruddybuddy said:
TwinRetro said:
PeregrinFig said:
Demonbart said:

Not to get into the argument but how is he being a dick? You also used the exact same line in another post.

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
That's exactly my point. He could have said it any other way, but he decided to use my exact words. What reason would that be? I'll let you think about that one. Come on, man, it's trolling 101.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
Lol, I don't think he was trying to. You also said something along the same lines as well.

This guy's mom is handling this improperly. If you think your son or daughter is gay, or acting gay, then you need to sit down and talk. There may be a problem in his or her life that needs to be addressed. The Bible may be something that anyone of a certain faith needs to heed, but it has not aged well. It never took into account what would be going on in the future. People's cultures change, and innovations occur. I think that some parts of the Bible can be, and should be marked out. It's kind of like the Constitution and slavery deal.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
haloman800 said:
tijntje_7 said:
Omg, wtf, why?

He can help.

---

Bullshit. Cite your sources, or quit spewing worthless numbers.

http://bit.ly/9Xke6V

Come on, the first rule of the internet is Google things before asking stupid questions.

And cursing doesn't do anything but make you look stupid and immature.

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Sterl500 said:
TwinRetro said:
Lol, I don't think he was trying to. You also said something along the same lines as well.

This guy's mom is handling this improperly. If you think your son or daughter is gay, or acting gay, then you need to sit down and talk. There may be a problem in his or her life that needs to be addressed. The Bible may be something that anyone of a certain faith needs to heed, but it has not aged well. It never took into account what would be going on in the future. People's cultures change, and innovations occur. I think that some parts of the Bible can be, and should be marked out. It's kind of like the Constitution and slavery deal.

I also said what I said because that statistic sounded like 100% grade A bullshit, and I called him on it.

Why he would apply almost exactly what I said back at me, well I have no idea. I sincerely doubt that he thought someone would lying about a passage in the bible pertaining to clothing.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
cruddybuddy said:
TwinRetro said:
PeregrinFig said:
Demonbart said:

Hmm, you must be reading the NDV of the Torah (New Dumbass Version) because I cannot find any translation of Deut. 22:11 that says wearing shatnez is punishable by death. Enlighten us O' Wise One.

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Yeah, I curse, got a fucking problem with it? Either way, I don't care, and neither should you. moving on.

The study you linked to...it only took into account those that claimed they were gay, correct? No other questions were asked? No results were shown of who was currently in an active gay relationship? was bisexual classified as gay in this study? This "study" sounds like it's full of holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: