ben_not_benny

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Canada
I got 1 wrong...

Well, it's good to know that my handheld is capable of Wi-Fi voice chat.
yaynds.gif

Late congrats to the winners!!

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
First impressions are good - the build quality isn't as bad as I expected. It feels a bit cheap, there's a bulge where the chip is, the spring mechanism doesn't feel great and the sticker's on wonky, but the way some people were talking about it it sounded like if you looked at it the wrong way it'd fall apart when it's actually fine.

The interface is great, although it takes a bit longer from turning on to having a game running than my R4. Skinning is excellent but I've not really settled on one skin yet - possibly because it's more complex than R4 skinning most skins I like the look of have something which bugs me about them, like a colour scheme that makes it hard to read, or badly aligned highlighting. Every game I've tried runs fine with no slowdown.

jamesquity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't even know GBAtemp sent it already. Mine still hasn't arrived. D: Oh well, maybe on Monday. :3 ... y does that seem familiar. Is the 5 best review thing for the 50 winners only?, that doesn't seem too fair. I haven't messed with websites for a long time, so I don't have one. Anyone know what is a good site to create a Blog?

Edit: Mine came Monday. It isn't bad, loading games and the system isn't slow. Some new game don't work. Simple menu, nice GUI. Build quality is good. The spring loaded micro sd slot is strong. My microsd sticks in about a mm. I read there seems to be a bad batch of these cards though. Microsd is hard to take out unless you have long nails or if you take out the Acekard.
http://bliss.hanirc.org/blog/ - Unofficial Bliss firmware adds so much more features. stylus use in cheat menu. Autorun last game. Multi-save slot (not sure if in original), EZV 3-in-1 support and a few other things. But Bliss options are deep within the menu u must get used to.

Thanks GBAtemp!

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got mine yesterday. If i'm not mistaken, they've been posted last tuesday. Took one week, fastest package i've recieved ever. I've dealt with Divineo, e2city, kickgaming, realhotstuff, they all took upward of 2 weeks to receive my goods.

I've fiddled with the acekard 2 a little and i love it. Man it's nice to finally win something
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1