Homebrew RELEASE GUI for NSP Forwarder tool for 12+

Levine91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, my mistake if this had already been known, but if you change the RetroArch core path to the path of your PPSSPP standalone instead, you are able to make PSP game forwards without the need of using the RetroArch core.

Example in case my wording is confusing:

1660707243877.png

I was able to boot directly into OutRun (using Standalone) via forwarder without issue.

Reactions: xkoeckiiej

FabiiV7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the quick Reply.
im gonna issue that on their github.
I have created some with SAK and they are working fine.

shadow256

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've not looked at this for some time, I just created the GUI. if it's no longer working it would need an update to the hackbrewpack

https://github.com/The-4n/hacBrewPack
No problem with firmware 15.0.0 for the forwarders that I've previously created with my Ultimate-Switch-Hack-Script witch use the same methods than those used in this GUI.

So if you have problem verify your sig_patches first.

Reactions: impeeza

Kallim

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got the same problem on a retroarch forwarder I made. The problem occurs on the new atmosphere 1.4 before even updating to fw15.

Is there an official retroarch forwarder? (Doubtful). Or one that is as future proof as it can be?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the same problem on a retroarch forwarder I made. The problem occurs on the new atmosphere 1.4 before even updating to fw15.

Is there an official retroarch forwarder? (Doubtful). Or one that is as future proof as it can be?
Sounds like you have sig patch issue

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP

This works fine on FW15 - update your keys.dat file to add key E (dump with the new lockpic_rmc) and remake your nro forwarder.

Kallim

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This works fine on FW15 - update your keys.dat file to add key E (dump with the new lockpic_rmc) and remake your nro forwarder.
I've actually got it working now. I used aio updater. For some reason it chain loaded Hekate.

I'm sure it used to work with Hekate... Anyway using fusee.bin it works fine.

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey. I was wondering, is there any way to change the Version that appears when you make one of these NSP forwarders, like when you press + on the software in the Switch menu?

shadow256

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey. I was wondering, is there any way to change the Version that appears when you make one of these NSP forwarders, like when you press + on the software in the Switch menu?
If you use my Ultimate-Switch-Hack-Script and his CLI function to create a forwarder (go to "others functions" from main menu) you should be able to define this param.

MaitrePacha

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello! I followed your discussion and like some people, since I switched to 15.0 AMS 1.4.0, my nro forwarders are not working anymore. I use SAK, the latest sigpatch, the latest prod.keys. The paths to my emulator and roms have not changed. I am out of ideas Here is the error message "the software could not be started, try again from the HOME menu"

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I followed your discussion and like some people, since I switched to 15.0 AMS 1.4.0, my nro forwarders are not working anymore. I use SAK, the latest sigpatch, the latest prod.keys. The paths to my emulator and roms have not changed. I am out of ideas Here is the error message "the software could not be started, try again from the HOME menu"
I use 15.0 and forwarders work fine with it. either you don't have the newest keys, didn't put them in the right folder, or didn't rename them to keys.dat

Reactions: MaitrePacha

MaitrePacha

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I use 15.0 and forwarders work fine with it. either you don't have the newest keys, didn't put them in the right folder, or didn't rename them to keys.dat
Thanks for your quick answer, are we talking about prod.keys? SAK recognizes them and creates the nsp without any issue but when it comes to the switch it doesn't work. I tried to rename them to keys.dat but it does the same. Did I forget something else? The prod.keys must stay on the switch too?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your quick answer, are we talking about prod.keys? SAK recognizes them and creates the nsp without any issue but when it comes to the switch it doesn't work. I tried to rename them to keys.dat but it does the same. Did I forget something else? The prod.keys must stay on the switch too?
again you need to be using the newest keys or else it won't work

Reactions: MaitrePacha

MaitrePacha

Trophies
XP
Country
France
again you need to be using the newest keys or else it won't work
Hello again! after several tests i realized that it was not the keys but the sigpatchs, by updating my pack i took the ones from ITotalJustice thinking they were up to date. i took the file given on the gbatemp by ShadowOne333 and it works again! Too bad there is no stable github to be able to download them without bothering too much

Reactions: deathblade200

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1