Hacking Housekeeping storage question

Transdude1996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To cut a long story short, I just finished installing a thumb drive as my Vita TV's primary storage devices, as well as downloaded several games to the system. However, when I look at the "System use" storage in the Content Manager, something that I noticed is that it managed to baloon to well over a dozen GB. Is this an issue with some of the games I downloaded, or is it some unneeded files that I didn't delete when changing storage methods?

I remember having a similar problem a while ago where, after downloading some games from PSN, the games didn't delete their installation files like they were suppose to, so it added up to a lot of storage space being inaccessible. And, how I had to solve it was transfer all my files to the PC, format the card, then transfer all my files back onto the Vita. Is this a similar circumstance?

Transdude1996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind, figured it out. Turns out that the Content Manager is extremely stupid in how it organizes files. It categorizes some game files, the patches, and the DLC for games all under the title of "System Use".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D