Not open for further replies.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
From what I see, when I read these last pages, is that you all put words in his mouth.
He didn't say sex=happiness... he said it is a PART of happiness. and that is scientific truth. or bilogical... whatever.
Some hormones are released during sex, which the body sees as happiness... there, problem solved. it feels good mentally.

and Rayor, I think calling hima jackass is fair, as a reply to:

"Think about it. Sex only gives you short term pleasure. In the long run, all it does for you is give you the risk of getting STDs and unwanted pregnancies. (You would probably just decide to kill the baby, but you girlfriend might not) If you wait, at least you know there is no chance of that happening. There are literally no lasting benefits to sex before marriage. And not only does it put you at risk, but it puts your girlfriend(s) at risk too."

Basicly, what he says is: If you don't have sex before marrige, you won't get STDs, you won't get any unwanted pregnancies, and the sex will not just have a short-term pleasure... yeah...

why would it be so bad to have sex? I don't get it.
and to that someone up there somewhere who said that it's gonna hurt for her the first time... yeah? so? It might, or might not, depending on how tense one are, and how slowly you take it. one can be careful! it's true.
And what are you implying? that it won't hurt as much for her if someone other takes her virginity?

He doesn't want to have sex with her now, but want to be her boyfriend, and eventually when the time is right, do have sex, and maybe more? what do we know?
It's up to himself and her to decide what's going to happen and what won't.
And to say that, isn't that mature, Rayor? I think it is.

Sex is a part of love, for some people. Just because you sleep with "the right one" when you are young, it doesn't mean "they will breakup and she will become a whore"..... it's just bullshit!

Frankly, a lot of you people disgust me right now.
Zeppo, keep being the one you are, and ask her out to some cosy place and eat and drink something (hot chocolate, as my ultimate example
tongue.gif
), you're too young for dinners (atleast I think so, I even think I am too young for it (as a date thing, sure I eat out with my girlfriend now some times) and I'm 20.. soon..).
and going to the movies.. well, it can be fun, but it truly isn't that romatic... since both (most probably) will look at the movie, and then don't "care" that much about eachother...

and hey, I really want you to do this little thing i say now, and i really really really want you to do it!
When you see her the next time, give her a hug... a warm, kind, and loving hug... and let her be the judge of what that means (for now).
and you'll get a hug back as well... and if it is a not so tight hug, but a "just friends", normal hug (like the ones you give to your aunt or something), it probably means "just friends".. but it could also be shock
wink.gif

BUT, if the hug you'll get back is warm, right, loveydovey... well.. there's your answer!

Just make sure to time the hug in.. maybe when youre alone somewhere (with none of your friends).. or when you're about to part...

dont make it as a "HI! thereyouare!-huuuuug-" ... that'll be a bit rushy...

do it and tell us
smile.gif

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I wasn't referring just to that one post, like:
Just out of curiousity, do you happen to be some born-again christian? or are you just a stuckup conservative?

And:
The butt plug with the megaman icon thinks otherwise.

Even though I get your point, manners in your posts should be always there, even if its some kind of flame war.

QUOTE(zeppo @ Nov 17 2007, 07:07 AM)oh, and if you think it's impossible to have a relationship with SOME sex and still have someone who wants you to be a better person, you are even more of a dumb shit. that makes no sense at all. Besides, just because someone has sex in high school doesn't mean they're a "skank you sleeps around", you sexist bastard.

Do you think calling someone "dumb shit that makes no sense at all" or "sexist bastard" is just being snappy?

And seriously, if he can't take a joke as obvious as "stick it in her pooper"...
huh.gif

Edit:
Isaac, this here:
"Think about it. Sex only gives you short term pleasure. In the long run, all it does for you is give you the risk of getting STDs and unwanted pregnancies. (You would probably just decide to kill the baby, but you girlfriend might not) If you wait, at least you know there is no chance of that happening. There are literally no lasting benefits to sex before marriage. And not only does it put you at risk, but it puts your girlfriend(s) at risk too."

Isn't an order, it's just an opinion and he probably is just concerned about the guy.
Thats like if I called you a jackass for stating your opinion in a forum. Should I call you jackass if we are talking about whatever topic and we don't think the same?

Edit 2: I'm not putting words in anyones mouth, I always directly quote peoples post, btw.

Edit 3: Just to be clear, I'm not against sex.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Edit:
Isaac, this here:
Isn't an order, it's just an opinion and he probably is just concerned about the guy. Thats like if I called you a jackass for stating your opinion in a forum. Should I call you jackass if we are talking about whatever topic and we don't think the same?

Okay, that one post maybe wasn't a direct order:
but the post above:
"You should really wait until marriage. Would you prefer to be married to someone pure, or a girl that has slept around? I know I'm probably gonna be made fun of for this, but I'm serious. If you plan on marrying somebody in the future, think about what they would want you to do."
written by the same person as the other...

He says that Zeppo should wait... i think it sounds like an "order"...add "I think" before, and it's just an oppinion. And the thing he says after about marrying someone pure or someone who slept around...
Just because Zeppo would have sex with someone in high school, every girl would've slept around when He'll be marrying someone....? Or to put it in another way, does everyone stop having sex until marriage if Zeppo do so?

and followed by the other post, about std's and unwanted pregnancies... and the statment that it DOES put you and girlfriends at risk... well.. You put yourself at risk by living, becuase hey! you could die!
ohmy.gif

so saying that there is something called condom that minimises the risks of all of the above... and then calling him jackass... I don't see the immaturity in that.

Conclusion:
-"You should wait, you should do that, if you have sex with this one girl, everyone will be a whore, you might get children and std's"
-"there is something called condoms (for the std & pregnancy) jackass (for the other)."

It is like I would call you immature, for calling him immature for calling someone jackass...

I do agree with you on the point of manners in posts though...
but by not having superb manners (cause he's not that bad, just sometimes) making you immature in real life, is like saying "playing FPS's makes you a killer". IMO.

and to gamerman (i think it is you): What if he marries the girl he has sex with? I know I will...

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, just give him some space. I had the same struggle last year in 8th grade and honestly, I look back and laugh at how pathetic I was. I was all like "yeah! losing virginity while still in school! fuck yeah!" For anyone who remembers the topic, I did end up going out with the girl but I 'broke up' because I moved from state-to-state.

I'll just say it here: you'll rethink your decision. Hopefully you'll rethink it before you actually go through with it.

Don't be so fast on losing your virginity. You only have one.

edit: on a side note, i think you should try to go out with her

question is, of course, will she want to go out with you

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
we were sitting next to eachother today and our legs were touching. Neither of us moved.

Also, we took off our shoes and touched the soles of our feet against eachother's.

snuggle.gif

stick it in her pooper

quit saying that.
I don't want to actually have sex with her. It's not like I'm sexually attracted to her. As an adult, that would be pedophilia. I'm not attracted to any 8th graders like that.

Linki... this, and a lot of posts after, he clearly says he want to wait with even trying....

So why does everyone tell him that he should wait!?

When it comes it comes, and it'll be natural for both (hopefully).

Anyway, I wanna know how it all goes!

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Isaac. I agree with pretty much everything you said. Also, I'll probably do the hot chocolate thing when it gets colder (maybe in a couple weeks).

Also, I think what they meant by "It'll hurt the first time" is that it would hurt for her to lose her virginity. I don't know how true this is, because I'm not a girl. I know they weren't talking about me, though.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yeah i know, and I'm not too sure either what they mean.
But it sounds like they say that taking her virginity will hurt her.."down there"..
"By the way, it's gonna hurt pretty bad for her if you do it and it's her first time."
And sure, it might hurt a bit at first, it's rather common. there's a little wall in there, with a tiny hole... and when you take her virginity, that hole gets larger.. do it too fast, and it might start bleeding, and hurt a lot!
be gentle, and take it easy, and it won't hurt at all / just hurt a little bit.

Then, sure it could hurt mentally, but if she want to, and you want to.. then there should be no problems... (and regrets.. well.. shouldn't have any)..

that's all I have to say about that.

The only thing I have to say about losing your own virginity is: WAIT until you feel it's with the right one, and at the right time. wheter it's today, or in five years. (I was 18... and sure it felt bad when a lot of friends lost theirs at 14 - 16... but then i stoped and started thinking: Hey, i don't want to have sex just for the sex... and now I'm a much more happy man than either of those
smile.gif
)

I'm going to take my girl out for some chocolate in december... ^^ awesomeness!

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well... I say hi first... and I sit next to her, but she's always happy about it...
I'll try not saying hi tomorrow.

don't do that, she probably thinks you're interested cause you say hi to her. easiest way is to just ask her out on a date. don't be like "I like you, do you like me?" because that's pretty corny and in your face blunt. just ask if she wants to go see a movie or have lunch sometime then work from there.
That's the worst advice EVER. How are you going to survive getting to know her without saying Hi? I have full reason to believe that you've never been on a date...ever.

Anyways, touching feet and legs is nothing unless you're making out with her. Just ask her out somewhere were no one is by. Simple.

... I think you need re-dissect my advice in relation to his statement. I have full reason to believe you have some kind of reading disorder.

Taza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Use protection, do no coercing, don't do anything you're not comfortable with and quit worrying about sex. That's all you really need.
lecture.gif

Just do note that you get a lot more depressed over not having sex once you've had it once - plan accordingly.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well said Issac. I think your country in particular has an excellent attitude towards sex.

Glad this thread got sorted without a mod having to intervene.

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
Here is my story:
Im a softmore, and i made 3 rules that you must do to live thru highschool.
1.Never like freshmen
2.Never be afraid to say you like someone
3.Never follow the crowd

I broke all 3 of those rules
I even told the freshmen i liked her and she said she already knew, she just wanted to drill it out of me to see if i would say it, and like a asshole i didnt ask her out or anything after that i said wow ur evil and got off aim to take a shower, then i went to the mall and brought my friend liz to see a movie with the girl and her friends. She introduced me to her friends(the one with the red hair kept staring at me and it was creepy) and we went to see the movie after we split up for 30mins to walk around the mall, the girl didnt want to sit with us in the theater so my friend and i just sat there watching the movie.

So here is what i think, she thinks i like her but have a girlfriend but i want to know if you guys think she likes me at all.

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
um... I don't know... You weren't really clear through the whole story about who you were talking about.

and Issac, I still don't need to worry about sex. I especially don't want to take someone's virginity. That seems really... I don't know, creepy. I can't picture doing it.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
um... I don't know... You weren't really clear through the whole story about who you were talking about.

and Issac, I still don't need to worry about sex. I especially don't want to take someone's virginity. That seems really... I don't know, creepy. I can't picture doing it.

Well, I'm sure that will change within time. Atleast that's what I think.
Having sex is something two people who really loves eachother should do, in my oppinion. Not something shallow or such, but if you think that the relationship really is going to last. (If it is "the one"). it's for me, the final step in love...

now, if someone already have had sex with someone else... it wouldn't feel the same, mentally.. thoughts that would run through my head would be "am I just another one, who will be dumped soon?", "does she sleep with anyone" etc... and I wouldn't feel special, like "this is unique, i'm her first, and she's my first"... hard to put down in words, but I think you get the idea.

I know you don't need to worry about it
smile.gif
nobody should, until it is time for that, which quite obviously is highly personal. But I do think you'll want your girlfriend to be a virgin, and take it yourself... but, that's just what i think...
smile.gif

EDIT: Zeppo... you don't really break it... you just... widen it... (you can "break" it by being to aggresive... but that shouldn't be a problem)

and gigermunit...
is your friend your girlfriend? or is it your friend who you think likes you? or the creepy redhead? or the freshmen?
and, I can't tell if any of those likes you, except your friend liz... since she sat with you... and the others didnt...

and who's your girlfriend? o.O

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States

Well, I'm sure that will change within time. Atleast that's what I think.
Having sex is something two people who really loves eachother should do, in my oppinion. Not something shallow or such, but if you think that the relationship really is going to last. (If it is "the one"). it's for me, the final step in love...

now, if someone already have had sex with someone else... it wouldn't feel the same, mentally.. thoughts that would run through my head would be "am I just another one, who will be dumped soon?", "does she sleep with anyone" etc... and I wouldn't feel special, like "this is unique, i'm her first, and she's my first"... hard to put down in words, but I think you get the idea.

I know you don't need to worry about it
smile.gif
nobody should, until it is time for that, which quite obviously is highly personal. But I do think you'll want your girlfriend to be a virgin, and take it yourself... but, that's just what i think...
smile.gif

EDIT: Zeppo... you don't really break it... you just... widen it... (you can "break" it by being to aggresive... but that shouldn't be a problem)

and gigermunit...
is your friend your girlfriend? or is it your friend who you think likes you? or the creepy redhead? or the freshmen?
and, I can't tell if any of those likes you, except your friend liz... since she sat with you... and the others didnt...

and who's your girlfriend? o.O
Liz is a friend from kindergarten, the red head is a friend of the freshmen and the freshmen is named chelsea

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
so, which one of them is your girlfriend?

and is it chelsea you want to know if she likes you?

Since she didn't sit with you at the movies, it's hard to say... maybe she don't like you.. or maybe it was pressure from her friends... hard to say in this case...
any other scenarios to tell us about to discuss?
smile.gif

EDIT:
it's just a phrase.

Well... It's just a phrase, indeed.

But in which way can't you picture it? It's not that big deal to be honest... it's like having normal sex, just that the person you have it with havn't had it before... that, and that it might hurt a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8