Homebrew I called Nintendo about 022-2812...

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Then you get to feel good about yourself? I'm sorry if you have misinterpreted my posts as actually caring. I just know that a number of people who understand very little about anything 3DS related (Aside from getting things for free) lurk here, and your posts have no factual basis. False hope is an idiotic thing to peddle on these forums. You don't know for certain. I don't know for certain. Don't promise things you can't possibly know.
It is a hope but not false. There bans might lifted off in a week.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't count on the ban waves being over, guys.
Just... Don't. I did. Waited until the game was out, grabbed FreeShop...
Well, at least my Wii U's still up until we can fix this.
Banned after the official US release date? I'm confused. If so, couldn't it be just because you're in UK?

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Banned after the official US release date? I'm confused. If so, couldn't it be just because you're in UK?
Never mind the fact that people who live here apparently have legit Australian eShop CIAs already.
If that is really the reason why, then it HAS to be specific to Sun and Moon. Nobody gave a crap when I played Federation Force out of region. (Good game, too short)

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

heroarc8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any people get banned after the release of the game using the same leaked cia even they started playing BEFORE the game is released?

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
With the legal version I play online yesterday but since yesterday in France we can bought the game. I have 2 code error . In my friend list 002-0102 ( ban for 15 days?
And on eshop 022-2812 ( permanent ban?)

What Nintendo want to say ?

Reactions: fodder

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the legal version I play online yesterday but since yesterday in France we can bought the game. I have 2 code error . In my friend list 002-0102 ( ban for 15 days?

I've heard a lot of people from France saying the same thing, very bad. I guess they're just banning EVERYONE who played the game before it's supposed to come out in their region, REGARDLESS of the fact that they apparently authorized some countries in Europe to start selling on the 18th as opposed to the 23rd

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In which case they're really being reckless, since it truly appears they're just banning everyone regardless of blatant piracy or not.

Reactions: N7Kopper

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Have you called Nintendo? It would be interesting to see what they say about this. This makes me hopeful that the bans may be lifted on the 23rd, once the game is released everywhere. Unless they plan to leave everyone banned, even the ones that played legit.

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Have you called Nintendo? It would be interesting to see what they say about this. This makes me hopeful that the bans may be lifted on the 23rd, once the game is released everywhere. Unless they plan to leave everyone banned, even the ones that played legit.

We are Saturday and they are closed :) I will try Monday.

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they are a support team, then they obviously have the ability to unban you... They are told to say that they cannot do anything.
By "they", I refer to Nintendo. Nintendo wants you to buy other consoles so they won't unban you no matter what.

I can tell you right now this is untrue.

I work for Xbox customer support and when someone is banned, I literally cannot unban them. I don't even have the tools to unban them. It's handled by a completely different team that doesn't have a phone number.

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can tell you right now this is untrue.

I work for Xbox customer support and when someone is banned, I literally cannot unban them. I don't even have the tools to unban them. It's handled by a completely different team that doesn't have a phone number.

Yes but a team for unban exist and teams in Nintendo are not perfect cause they are human so they can make an error. No? And many peoples( in Europe and Usa) who bought the officiel game were ban so maybe Nintendo will change that?:s or Its a dream?

Last edited by azerti1304,

eled7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spoke to a Nintendo supervisor last night who was nice but pretty much explained that the ban waves are a direct order from Nintendo of Japan and they can't do much about it. I received an email after stating I can appeal if I provide a receipt from the supposed store I received my copy of Moon from but I can't provide that, so I guess I'm out of luck.

Even so, I've read about people who had legit early access cartridges from retailers who also got banned and their bans weren't overturned.

Reactions: Raylight

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Wonder if I could blag an unban once my legit copy arrives, even though the date on the receipt will be after my ban date.
highly unlikely at this point. if a real purchase is all it took everyone would go out and buy it... thats not a bad idea though to increase sales

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but a team for unban exist and in Nintendo like microsolft etc are not perfect so they can make an error. No? And many peoples( in Europe and Usa) who bought the officiel game were ban so maybe Nintendo will change that?:s or I dream?
They can, but Nintendo may not even have a team that handles ban appeals, knowing them.

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
...And they were able to give me the exact date and time that UNAUTHORIZED data was sent from the 3DS to the server. The lady on the phone was a superior and said that it was not in her power to lift the ban and that there is literally nothing she can do.

Time to get another 3DS B O I Z.
Wait 15 days, at least the 022-0102 ban shall be lifted, I hope so, the 022-2812 its not that relevant.

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
...And they were able to give me the exact date and time that UNAUTHORIZED data was sent from the 3DS to the server. The lady on the phone was a superior and said that it was not in her power to lift the ban and that there is literally nothing she can do.

Time to get another 3DS B O I Z.

Yes but I played online the 18th and we can bought in France the game in many stores the 18th. So my 3ds was connected on servers on 18th, and they just admit that. I try Monday to call they. :s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Might work might not I don't know