Homebrew I called Nintendo about 022-2812...

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea we live in an age of information so one way or another they will find out.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you really not thinking this through are you? you really want to lie and risk the store taking action for you trying to get them in trouble?
Um, I dont think I have ever actually heard of a store losing its license to sell any major game companys products, and only if that did happen would the store then be able to claim damages.

SaffronXL

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea we live in an age of information so one way or another they will find out.
It's true, unless you're one of the 12 or so who were legitimately sold a copy early, I don't think Nintendo is going to give any of us a break, but back when you sent that we still didn't know for sure, so it was worth a shot.

What are you talking about.... There is no case there.
Fun fact: receipt manipulation falls under the category of "retail theft" and in most states is a felony for infractions of over $150. Considering Nintendo and the store you're trying to rip off will just add up the retail value of all the games you're trying to regain online access to, well, whatever you do, don't tell the other inmates why you're really in there.

Reactions: Raylight

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
It's true, unless you're one of the 12 or so who were legitimately sold a copy early, I don't think Nintendo is going to give any of us a break, but back when you sent that we still didn't know for sure, so it was worth a shot.

Fun fact: receipt manipulation falls under the category of "retail theft" and in most states is a felony for infractions of over $150. Considering Nintendo and the store you're trying to rip off will just add up the retail value of all the games you're trying to regain online access to, well, whatever you do, don't tell the other inmates why you're really in there.
hopefully the one ban is temp the other isnt really important. at any rate at least i still have an o3ds. im deleting my nnid but gotta wait 30 days till it does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)