I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I will NEVER forget my kids. They mean the world to me. I have to fight for them because right now their mother is too sick to care for them with her drug and alcohol abuse and the way she spends money on unnecessary things.

Michele, the great woman I met, her children have been encouraging her to meet a new man and they are anxious to meet me. Introducing my girls to her may be a little more difficult but I will do everything right and not rush it because they are my top priority. I may wait a number of months before I start slowly introducing my children to her.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will NEVER forget my kids. They mean the world to me. I have to fight for them because right now their mother is too sick to care for them with her drug and alcohol abuse and the way she spends money on unnecessary things.

Michele, the great woman I met, her children have been encouraging her to meet a new man and they are anxious to meet me. Introducing my girls to her may be a little more difficult but I will do everything right and not rush it because they are my top priority. I may wait a number of months before I start slowly introducing my children to her.

Hope you do your things right so that you can literally, properly restart your life anew.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may wait a number of months before I start slowly introducing my children to her.

Do it around christmas. If their first impression of her is of her giving them a gift then all will be well in the house of Foez.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
She has one boy, 5, and a girl, almost 9. I met her on POF.com, and actually she first contacted me.

I seriously can't believe it. The more and more I talk to her, the more I see that she is everything that I've wanted in a woman but could never find in my wife. It is fucking unbelievable. She has goals, ambitions, compassion, a level head, and so much more. Most of all, she is not a drug or alcohol addict and she is willing to put the effort forward to make changes in her life to better herself, although she is rather perfect in my eyes. But all of those things are thing that my wife was not. IDK how I lived with her for so long and not leave her. How blind and stupid was I?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Date night tomorrow! And I've got something spectacular planned.

I've got a once in a lifetime chance with an incredibly amazing woman, I must take that chance.

You won't have to do much Deadly.
You're an amazing person after all ;D

I wish you the best of luck with it!

Reactions: Attila13

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Date night is going to be AMAZING! Here's a little hint of what Michele got yesterday...
Rose1.jpg
She doesn't know it, but I've got a lot more to surprise her with.

I can be so mischievous when I want to be romantic.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Im all for flattering her but dont over do it. You might smother her.
No worries about it. She absolutely LOVED everything I did for her.

So you all saw the 2 flowers that she has received at work... well, when she showed up here I had a card, candle, and rose at the front door. I also had the same setup on the kitchen counter, the ping pong table, the game room, the porch, and then the master bedroom, with something different written on each card. Not only that, but I left rose petals on the floor leading her in the path of where to go next. At this moment she was on Cloud 9.

So we spent some time together and I got a very great shepard's pie ready and we had that for dinner. We started to watch a movie, but we missed half of it because we were way too involved with each other.

I waited for her to have to go to the bathroom and I brought a platter up with chocolate dipped strawberries and whipped cream that I had made earlier. She came out of the bathroom and just melted. I fed her the strawberries and she couldn't have been any happier.

Then, we had sex for pretty much the rest of the night. I've given her over 5 hours of love making and well over a dozen orgasms, and she can't get enough. Lucky for me, I started taking Zoloft last week and a side effect of it is that it makes a man last forever without getting off. So yes, Michele got the best sex that she has ever had, and she keeps wanting it more and more.

I also took her out to breakfast this morning and the restaurant embarrassed her because they make a point to draw attention to any first timers. The restaurant is called The Red Arrow Diner, in case anyone wants to know. Afterwards Michele decided that she had to call in to work because she just did not want to leave.

So now Michele left about 25 minutes ago. It stinks to see this date come to an end, but luckily I can do with every Wednesday evening with her. :D

Now I must go and wash my sheets.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No worries about it. She absolutely LOVED everything I did for her.

So you all saw the 2 flowers that she has received at work... well, when she showed up here I had a card, candle, and rose at the front door. I also had the same setup on the kitchen counter, the ping pong table, the game room, the porch, and then the master bedroom, with something different written on each card. Not only that, but I left rose petals on the floor leading her in the path of where to go next. At this moment she was on Cloud 9.

So we spent some time together and I got a very great shepard's pie ready and we had that for dinner. We started to watch a movie, but we missed half of it because we were way too involved with each other.

I waited for her to have to go to the bathroom and I brought a platter up with chocolate dipped strawberries and whipped cream that I had made earlier. She came out of the bathroom and just melted. I fed her the strawberries and she couldn't have been any happier.

Then, we had sex for pretty much the rest of the night. I've given her over 5 hours of love making and well over a dozen orgasms, and she can't get enough. Lucky for me, I started taking Zoloft last week and a side effect of it is that it makes a man last forever without getting off. So yes, Michele got the best sex that she has ever had, and she keeps wanting it more and more.

I also took her out to breakfast this morning and the restaurant embarrassed her because they make a point to draw attention to any first timers. The restaurant is called The Red Arrow Diner, in case anyone wants to know. Afterwards Michele decided that she had to call in to work because she just did not want to leave.

So now Michele left about 25 minutes ago. It stinks to see this date come to an end, but luckily I can do with every Wednesday evening with her. :D

Now I must go and wash my sheets.

Nice to see you're this happy; that's incredible. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: