Iphones on ebay

juicy_mokro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i dont understand why iphones are like 500 dollars 8 GB on ebay
at the apple store there are 399 and they only ship in the usa the ones on ebay so why would they do that if the us people can buy them for cheap?

and btw whats refurbished??

im planning to buy an iphone i live in the netherlands i wanted to buy 1 on ebay but i have fammily in the us so then my uncle can go to the apple store and buy 1 for me and send it

(sorry for my english)

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
juicy_mokro said:
at the apple store there are 399 and they only ship in the usa the ones on ebay so why would they do that if the us people can buy them for cheap?

im planning to buy an iphone i live in the netherlands i wanted to buy 1 on ebay but i have fammily in the us so then my uncle can go to the apple store and buy 1 for me and send it

(sorry for my english)

Refurbished means they are used, perhaps at once time broken or messed up a little, but fixed up to look and act like brand new.

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
juicy_mokro said:

(sorry for my english)

Refurbished means they are used, perhaps at once time broken or messed up a little, but fixed up to look and act like brand new.

Refurbished does not mean they are used. Refurbished anything are system failure, whatever so they were sent make to the factory and got fixed up. Only reason its cheaper is because it was broken once, so the value goes down.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SavageWaffle said:
Refurbished does not mean they are used. Refurbished anything are system failure, whatever so they were sent make to the factory and got fixed up. Only reason its cheaper is because it was broken once, so the value goes down.
It doesn't mean they had a system failure.

Most phones that get returned with any signs of physical wear end up refurbished. Narin's definition was correct.

QUOTE said:
thanx cause i saw on the progam called zIPHONE there was unlock, jailbreak and refurbished
ZiPhone's refurbish tool means something completely different. That essentially just restores the software back to the state it was when you bought it.

Because

A) They're generally unlocked and jailbroken, most people being too stupid to do it themselves.
B) iPhones are sold out many places.

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
The reason for them being sold out at most places is due to the expectation that there will be a 3G version of the phone launced at the Mac expo next month and Apple arn't making the 'normal' ones as a result.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dack said:
The reason for them being sold out at most places is due to the expectation that there will be a 3G version of the phone launced at the Mac expo next month and Apple arn't making the 'normal' ones as a result.
They were sold out many places before the cease of production.

juicy_mokro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
anyone?
tongue.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Iphone sucks and also, the materials in it are nocive for environment. So basicly, it's sucks time 2.
Giga_Gaia sucks and also, the posts in it are nocive for grammar. So basicly, it's sucks time 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: @BakerMan the safety is broken, chop it off