Hacking My 128 GB is almost full!

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No no no, genuine hi-end products are still expensive.
For example, Toshiba R260/W240 32GB EXCERIA PRO SD sells $75 in JD.com but it sells $50 in amazon.co.jp.
And how much are those in the US/EU?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yall know any good romance anime :/
Pico to Chico

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive got a feeling half these guys have more storage space in their 3DSs then they do PC. I run a 32gb in my Sky3ds+ and 16gbs in my DStwo, i can't find the time to play what i do have, hell i found games for my ds that i still havent beat.

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ive got a feeling half these guys have more storage space in their 3DSs then they do PC. I run a 32gb in my Sky3ds+ and 16gbs in my DStwo, i can't find the time to play what i do have, hell i found games for my ds that i still havent beat.
Flash cards are way more convenient though, for cfw you need to uninstall the title and install it again whenever you want to play it, .cias takes fucking forever to install

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flash cards are way more convenient though, for cfw you need to uninstall the title and install it again whenever you want to play it, .cias takes fucking forever to install
Oh, I know, it took 32mins per CIA for each Pokemon 3DS game lol 144 games at an average of 1gb per game would be a stupid amount of time.

On top of all that, GBA emulation on a HB N3DS is horrible, the DStwo takes the cake when it comes to any emulator ive played on it. Even feels like it beats my purpose built Retro Freak.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, there is someone in the wii u section who have a 512gb SD Card and it's works perfectly

While Nintendo said its max support is 32 gb only

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Actually, there is someone in the wii u section who have a 512gb SD Card and it's works perfectly

While Nintendo said its max support is 32 gb only
nintendo will only really bother advertising what they deem relevant, normal consumers are kinda unlikely to need over 32GB pirates don't count who just download every game going, plus there is the whole 32GB is the arbitrary cap placed on formatting as fat32 by windows

basically 32GB works fine, anything more and your on your own in terms of finding compatible cards etc

Anibal Pacheco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no 256GB for micro SD ( anyone on ebay or amazon say they have one they are laying )

the 200GB sandisk is $150 right now on amazon

www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-200GB-Micro-SDSDQUAN-200G-G4A/dp/B00V62XBQQ/

is this thread for bragging ?
Yea you are totally right I bought some and they were fake.

I thought 128 GB would be more than enough. Though actually after the emunand partition, I only have 117 to work with... Now I once again find myself in need of more space. There's still plenty I need to put on my 3DS. I'm considering getting a 256 GB micro SD, but wondering where the best place to find a legit card, and if it would even work with N3DS. Anyone have an idea?
Sd card or micro sd?

Last edited by Anibal Pacheco,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo will only really bother advertising what they deem relevant, normal consumers are kinda unlikely to need over 32GB pirates don't count who just download every game going, plus there is the whole 32GB is the arbitrary cap placed on formatting as fat32 by windows

basically 32GB works fine, anything more and your on your own in terms of finding compatible cards etc
For regular non homebrew/pirate use I've been using a 32GB SD card since near launch of the 3DS and I'm nearly already hitting that cap. For how often they entice people to buy digital only it surprises me they don't advertise at least 128GB as the highest.

I'm a physical only owner btw.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
For regular non homebrew/pirate use I've been using a 32GB SD card since near launch of the 3DS and I'm nearly already hitting that cap. For how often they entice people to buy digital only it surprises me they don't advertise at least 128GB as the highest.

I'm a physical only owner btw.
yeah i guess if you use the camera app etc it might fill up pretty fast, but tbh there is only a handful of eshop only games except for VC games which are pretty small, i imagine for digital only users 32GB is pretty small but i genuinely cant believe too many people go the digital only route, and anyone that does is technically minded enough to know how to format a SD card properly without crying to nintendo....my guess is they probably cba dealing with all the idiots who buy the fake 64-500GB SD cards from ebay and whine at nintendo that their games are corrupting

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No no no, genuine hi-end products are still expensive.
For example, Toshiba R260/W240 32GB EXCERIA PRO SD sells $75 in JD.com but it sells $50 in amazon.co.jp.
I think you mean Read=30mbps(260x) and 30mbps(240x). I suggest buying the expensive cards with at least 90mbps - 95mbps read and write speeds(600x+).

I would love it if they made a micro SD that reads and writes at 240mbps...lol

Anibal Pacheco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you mean Read=30mbps(260x) and 30mbps(240x). I suggest buying the expensive cards with at least 90mbps - 95mbps read and write speeds(600x+).

Thatll be pretty cool actually youll be able to add files in an instant lol, but Im too cheap. I rather quantity over quality.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China

I was talking about 240MB/s UHS-II standard SD lol since I mainly used O3DSes.
Well, I own a 1000x Lexar MicroSD which announced they're using MLC but the write speed is too slow (45MB/s) for being a hi-end product.

Last edited by MelonGx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer