Hacking My 128 GB is almost full!

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel that each person should have a blacklist for people allowed to post in their threads.

. . . chillax dude (obviously) not everyone shares your opinion of what a limited space problem is and you have already been handed plenty of advice anyway . . . so its only natural to wonder why it (this thread) still exist at all

Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The POINT of this thread was for people to discuss WHERE to find a legit micro sd card of 128 GB or greater. So far these posts being the only ones to show any intention of doing so:
there is no 256GB for micro SD ( anyone on ebay or amazon say they have one they are laying )

the 200GB sandisk is $150 right now on amazon

www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-200GB-Micro-SDSDQUAN-200G-G4A/dp/B00V62XBQQ/

is this thread for bragging ?

SanDisk Ultra 200 GB microSDXC Memory Card up to 90 MB/s, Class 10 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00V62XBQQ/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_FPkowb9XMFB58

I like to hoard games too, but not to that extent. I've only seriously played maybe 6-7 games out of like 40 on my card.

Buy a 200GB card from Amazon, if you want it to be reliable make sure that it is labeled as "fulfilled by Amazon" or supports Amazon Prime. According to reviews on Amazon, it has been confirmed to work on the N3DS, but if it doesn't work, just return it for a free refund. They'll let you print out a shipping label so nothing comes out of your pocket.

The remaining majority only posted to either brag about how they got smaller cards that aren't close to full, because their taste in games is so much more sophisticated, or to ridicule me for having filled up such a large card. Following that by people just bullshitting.

Last edited by Drak0rex,
Reactions: Deleted-355425

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The remaining majority only posted to either brag about how they got smaller cards that aren't close to full, because their taste in games is so much more sophisticated, or to ridicule me for having filled up such a large card. Following that by people just bullshitting.

Or perhaps we actually bother completing the games we install and no longer need them clogging up our media.

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Annd
Or perhaps we actually bother completing the games we install and no longer need them clogging up our media.
here we go again...

Exactly how does one complete pinball, or a racing game, or something like smash bros or street fighter? How many people get rid of their games just because they've beat them once? Is what I choose to do with my 3DS, and my gaming habits any of your or anyone else's business? No, that is not the topic up for debate. But I would like to thank those who decided to help and stay on topic. You have a good day now. :)

Last edited by Drak0rex,
Reactions: Shadowfied

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Annd

here we go again...

Exactly how does one complete pinball, or a racing game, or something like smash bros or street fighter? How many people get rid of their games just because they've beat them once? Is what I choose to do with my 3DS, and my gaming habits any of your or anyone else's business? No, that is not the topic up for debate. But I would like to thank those who decided to help and stay on topic. You have a good day now. :)
Technically speaking, removing or temporarily removing games you play less frequently is a solution for space issues. I do it all the time with my Steam library. Maybe take a look at your Activity Log to see what you might not have played in a while?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i nearly pissed myself when i read this how would that make them cooler in any way . . . and no one said that your taste in games was not sophisticated what they said is you don't need them all at once . . . i and some others even offered up valid alternatives as well (that you apparently ignore (don't count)) . . . as i said
you have already been handed plenty of advice anyway . . . so its only natural to wonder why it (this thread) still exist at all

Last edited by wormdood,

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically speaking, removing or temporarily removing games you play less frequently is a solution for space issues. I do it all the time with my Steam library. Maybe take a look at your Activity Log to see what you might not have played in a while?
...For the past few days, I've just been focused on getting my 3DS set up, going through all the cfw options, tools that I might find useful, emulators I might like to have on there and setting them up. Before that, I looked at the games that have been released for the 3DS and gathering info for any games I was unsure about to make sure they were games that I or my nephew would like. It's not a matter of what games I play frequently, as there are many I have not played yet, but I have tested many of the games to make sure they would hold my interest. I take measures to hack my gaming consoles to the highest degree I can so that if I get bored of any particular game, I have access to numerous other ones that may not even be a part of that system's library. Even though I have most of the same games on my Wii hard drive, I desire to have whatever of those I can on my 3DS as well, because it can be done and it's cool to have.

Umm...So there. :P

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...For the past few days, I've just been focused on getting my 3DS set up, going through all the cfw options, tools that I might find useful, emulators I might like to have on there and setting them up. Before that, I looked at the games that have been released for the 3DS and gathering info for any games I was unsure about to make sure they were games that I or my nephew would like. It's not a matter of what games I play frequently, as there are many I have not played yet, but I have tested many of the games to make sure they would hold my interest. I take measures to hack my gaming consoles to the highest degree I can so that if I get bored of any particular game, I have access to numerous other ones that may not even be a part of that system's library. Even though I have most of the same games on my Wii hard drive, I desire to have whatever of those I can on my 3DS as well, because it can be done and it's cool to have.

Umm...So there. :P
Thats more space than Blaze163 has in his ps3!
exactly. brag thread all day.
. . . . . . . . lol amoulton dude you totally called it lol

Why is this thread even still open?
that sums it up i am done here

Last edited by wormdood,

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i nearly pissed myself when i read this how would that make them cooler in any way . . . and no one said that your taste in games was not sophisticated
Oh?
the 3ds doesn't even have 144 games worth playing :P

it's not like you need 144 games on the 3DS at all times, considering 100 of those are probably shitty games anyway.

Be more selective.
You might think that you need every 3DS game to be available to you on your console, but you really don't, because most of them are rubbish

100+ games, just why?
There's maybe 40-50 games that are worth installing.

I only put the best on my card

i and some others even offered up valid alternatives as well (that you apparently ignore (don't count)) . . . as i said

Not the point. The point was where to find a legit card.

Why is this thread even still open?

I suppose this thread will remain open until the bullshitters stir up too much bullshit, but I am moving on with my life.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh?

Not the point. The point was where to find a legit card.

I suppose this thread will remain open until the bullshitters stir up too much bullshit, but I am moving on with my life.
so you show me post of them giving their opinions not putting yours down at all "don't be so sensitive"

also see here Alternative | Define Alternative at Dictionary.com

and true . . . i guess

i think i just take quantum's advice because
the glasses . . . they make quantum look smarter than other "cats"

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I'll give you an alternative:

1 - Buy the games you really want legit (Retail or eShop)
2 - Get a nice gamecart holder (you know, those 24in1 boxes, you can even place a spare stylus in it and some spare SD carts)
3 - Take everything with you on the go!

If you don't want to go for option 1 and you really preffer to have them on SD, use multiple SD carts! (see option 2, you can store multiple SD carts also in the box)

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
are you guys blind? it's clear that Drak0rex is just trolling you all. he's been given solutions and he still baits you all with his aimless and meaningless replies, so please, let's spare ourselves the suspension and stop this madness now.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you guys blind? it's clear that Drak0rex is just trolling you all. he's been given solutions and he still baits you all with his aimless and meaningless replies, so please, let's spare ourselves the suspension and stop this madness now.

Just here for the ride, homeboy needs a helping hand to find an SD card is hilarious. Seriously, A HELPING HAND IN FINDING AN MSD CARD BIGGER THAN THE ONE HE ALREADY HAS.

Reactions: ry755 and Nyannurs

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wanted to weigh in with this, seeing as we are generally discussing 128gb cards

I purchased a 'legit' 128gb Sandisk mirco sd, the new model with upto 80MB/s 533X

It was purchased from a big retailer and was not fake, my findings were that it was incredibly slow, i used it for about a week and in the end i sold it on to a friend and purchased a SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-3 64GB - 95/90 MB/s Read/Write - Micro SDXC Memory Card

This Extreme Pro is like lightning in comparison to the 128gb SanDisk i had

I tested the Extreme Pro against a Sandisk Extreme, with exactly the same image on both cards, auto-booting from off to emuNAND (rxTools) and the Extreme Pro took 9 seconds off the time of the Extreme version.... 9 seconds may not seem like a lot but for those that are OCD about these types of things it makes a huge difference

That is just on booting, the general use of the N3DS is much faster in all round use

I cannot rate the Extreme Pro highly enough

p.s. Sorry if i am slightly off-topic, but as i stated at the begining of my post i have owned the 128gb SanDisk and was left very unimpressed

Reactions: Drak0rex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢