New Pokemon announcement coming on Jan 8th

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if the make a gen 6 they best step up their game (gamefreak) GenV's Pokemon 95% of them looked gay the story was decent (a vilianous team catching AND using a legendary Pokemon against you was cool) but i 99% suspect it is a gen 3 remake if it was a wii U battle revolution type game they wouldn't drag it out unless they want Pokemon fans rioting at their HQ's doorstep
I still want to know how 95% of Gen V's pokemon looked ''gay'' as if pokemon had any sexual interest, not to mention the games had successfull sales.
Just go right ahead into bashing the gen.

Do note that a new eeveelution means a new pokemon coming into existence. When does that happen? In a new gen.

So the idea is still between "a new gen" and "another remake".
I doubt they would release a new gen because they released Black/White 2 3 months ago.

But I would like for them to release a remake.

nachoscool

Outer Heaven Janitor Rank Z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That city also had one of the Team Rocket NPCs from Generation-II... specifically the one that hid the part for the power plant.

Lol you mean the french guy? Anyways, why would they bother inserting Team Aqua and Magma members if they weren't hinting towards something?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Lol you mean the french guy? Anyways, why would they bother inserting Team Aqua and Magma members if they weren't hinting towards something?
Idunno' what his nationality was supposed to be, but yeah the guy that talked weird.

And why would they put HIM in if they weren't hinting at something? :P

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I doubt they would release a new gen because they released Black/White 2 3 months ago.

But I would like for them to release a remake.

It's been out in Japan since last Summer lol You point is invalid, besides Pokemon is more a yearly series. ;)

Diamond/Pearl - 2007
Platinum - 2009
Heartgold/SoulSilver -2010
Black/white -2011
Black 2 /White 2 2012
???? - 2013

The fact Gamefreak has two teams, they can now pump out yearly releases. They have a 1st team and a 2nd team who have worked on remakes such as heartgold/soulsilver and Black and White 2. While first team did the original Back/White and then begun work on 6th gen. GameFreak were one of the first devs to get the 3Ds devkits since 2010. They have had three years to play around with it and wouldn't be shocking if they want to reveal what they have developed so far.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's been out in Japan since last Summer lol You point is invalid, besides Pokemon is more a yearly series. ;)

Diamond/Pearl - 2007
Platinum - 2009
Heartgold/SoulSilver -2010
Black/white -2011
Black 2 /White 2 2012
???? - 2013

The fact Gamefreak has two teams, they can now pump out yearly releases. They have a 1st team and a 2nd team who have worked on remakes such as heartgold/soulsilver and Black and White 2. While first team did the original Back/White and then begun work on 6th gen. GameFreak were one of the first devs to get the 3Ds devkits since 2010. They have had three years to play around with it and wouldn't be shocking if they want to reveal what they have developed so far.
AHEM, began work on 6th gen? Sorry, pics or it didn't happen. But as you point it out, they do have such a stable team.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AHEM, began work on 6th gen? Sorry, pics or it didn't happen. But as you point it out, they do have such a stable team.
What do think the first team has been doing since they released black/white in 2011. Of course they have begun work on 6th gen. If they haven't started now, then when will they be finish? It will be much too late. 3DS is already due a main series Pokemon game, infact its late already.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Are you a retard? What do think the first team has been doing since they released black/white in 2011. Of course they have begun work on 6th gen. If they haven't started now, then when will they be finish? It will be much too late. 3DS is already due a main series Pokemon game, infact its late already.
Whoa, you just got defensive all of the sudden. (Not that I should care as words are words.)

Still we don't know for SURE that they are currently WORKING on a 6th generation Pokemon.
They could be working on a remake for example, or a game that it wasn't yet announced.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dive is useless, except for the Arcues plates. Why would they bring back that HM for only one minor thing?
facepalm much?

Dive_OW.png

No it's not. U haven't explored the undersea caves in BW2.They won't bring back a HM move one generation earlier just to announce a remake.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I still say its a new gen of pokemon card games

on the other hand, a simple announcement like: none of us over at the pokemon company liked R/S/E so its never going to be remade... would be cool too

Reactions: porkiewpyne

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whoa, you just got defensive all of the sudden. (Not that I should care as words are words.)

Still we don't know for SURE that they are currently WORKING on a 6th generation Pokemon.
They could be working on a remake for example, or a game that it wasn't yet announced.
Remake team just finished with back/white 2. My bets are the second team will do the ruby/sapphire remakes based on the 6th gen engine. They could be planning right now and these things takes years to develop.

First team don't work on remakes, just original content and starting a new gen. Second team will follow up on the work done previously and improve upon.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow can you all just shut up and wait for the fucking announcement.

Seriously this is just getting boring.
Wow, this post is going a little too far even for you. The thread is still open so they are still free to converse and speculate. Whether you find it interesting or not is irrelevant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER