New Pokemon announcement coming on Jan 8th

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this post is going a little too far even for you. The thread is still open so they are still free to converse and speculate. Whether you find it interesting or not is irrelevant.

Well it's literally just people saying "IT'S GEN VI/RSE REMAKE" because of terribly thin evidence and then bitching over it.

If it's something useless I will laugh my ass off so hard at the TWEWY for iOS level breakdown that will ensue.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Statler: Hey, do you know they made a Pokemon out of garbage?
Waldorf: Sure do. I think it's fitting.
Statler: Why's that?
Waldorf: Because it's all garbage to me!
Both: Dohohohoho!
2qbr8yt.jpg

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
you don't happen to remember the pokemon muk? which, together with its preevolution, are just 'toxic waste' coming to life?
Or how about generic fish 1? Or generic fish 2? Or or generic fish 2's evolution generic fish 3 with horn?? Or how about the turtle? And the meaner looking turtle evolution??

Really, Pokemon design has been pretty basic from the beginning.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If it is a Pokemon VI gen. We are going to see a lot of older evolution of Pokemon, same as gen 2 and 4.

The pattern so far.

All original - 1, 3, 5
Some new and older evolution, 2, 4 and 6?

That new Eevee evolution theory is becoming more true. lol

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or how about generic fish 1? Or generic fish 2? Or or generic fish 2's evolution generic fish 3 with horn?? Or how about the turtle? And the meaner looking turtle evolution??

Really, Pokemon design has been pretty basic from the beginning.

Or Pidgey, the Pigeon Pokemon.

And Pidove, the... Pigeon Dove Pokemon!

Pokemon designs have basically been pretty lame honestly. Like the only reason I remember them so prominently is that I played them a lot. Looking back it's not like it had great art at all. Just kinda a bunch morphed creatures and the occasional racist stereotype.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well it's literally just people saying "IT'S GEN VI/RSE REMAKE" because of terribly thin evidence and then bitching over it.

If it's something useless I will laugh my ass off so hard at the TWEWY for iOS level breakdown that will ensue.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, and I will also laugh pretty hard at the breakdown that may ensue. Although telling everyone to shut up and just stop the thread completely (that's what it sounded like you meant anyways) seemed to be going a little too far. Just sayin'.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BECAUSE NOSTALGIA.

Well I mean set aside all the crappy art and whatever it's still a pretty large open world RPG on a handheld with a lot of content. Just incredibly rehashed and with some really obnoxious fans.
I'm curious to know what changes would you like to see in the Pokemon series? :P

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious to know what changes would you like to see in the Pokemon series? :P

None really. It's complete shlock, I acknowledge that, but it wouldn't be Pokemon without being shlock. It's like Dynasty Warriors. The games are pretty bad but I enjoy them because I have a not-so-secret power fantasy of slaughtering thousands of Asians. Pokemon is kinda like that except replacing the Asian slaughtering power fantasy with watching green bars go down and blue bars go up and hearing little beeps that make me happy like a retarded infant.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
None really. It's complete shlock, I acknowledge that, but it wouldn't be Pokemon without being shlock. It's like Dynasty Warriors. The games are pretty bad but I enjoy them because I have a not-so-secret power fantasy of slaughtering thousands of Asians. Pokemon is kinda like that except replacing the Asian slaughtering power fantasy with watching green bars go down and blue bars go up and hearing little beeps that make me happy like a retarded infant.
Oh, I want a major change. I haven't even played White 2 and Black 2 cos I got bored after an hour or two. It felt more like playing black/white again.

A full 3D world and 3D models of every Pokemon will draw me in.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Statler: Hey, do you know they made a Pokemon out of garbage?
Waldorf: Sure do. I think it's fitting.
Statler: Why's that?
Waldorf: Because it's all garbage to me!
Both: Dohohohoho!
Thank you, this post made my day. XD

Or Pidgey, the Pigeon Pokemon.

And Pidove, the... Pigeon Dove Pokemon!

Pokemon designs have basically been pretty lame honestly. Like the only reason I remember them so prominently is that I played them a lot. Looking back it's not like it had great art at all. Just kinda a bunch morphed creatures and the occasional racist stereotype.
I actually loled at this because technically it is true... XD

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still say its a new gen of pokemon card games

on the other hand, a simple announcement like: none of us over at the pokemon company liked R/S/E so its never going to be remade... would be cool too

No. The most recent upcoming tcg set is Plasma Storm for America which had been out in Japan for a few months and already confirmed in Amurcuh.

Cheggit\/

BNzjC.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto