Nintendo announces limited Nintendo Switch bundle for Pokemon Let's Go

kWqcmJK.png

Nintendo of Europe has announced a new hardware bundle for the Nintendo Switch and the upcoming Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee games. This special bundle will come with a Nintendo Switch console, an Eevee and Pikachu colored JoyCon, a Switch dock with a special decal on it, the Poke Ball Plus controller, as well as a copy of either Let's Go Pikachu, or Let's Go Eevee preinstalled. You'll be able to pick this up when it launches on November 16th for $399.99.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Nice... Still not getting the game tho.

Kind of see what you mean, but it matches closely to the colors on the Switch dock, so I'm fine with it. Maybe they figure making it too brown would be distracting?

What do you mean? Doesn't seem like enough room.
If they can fit a few Pokémon on a gameboy, they can fit one on each joycon.

Reactions: andyhappypants

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ugly as hell, they design beutyful Wii motes, but this? I do not really like my Wii U gamepad with Zelda edition... Shit i do not like "limited" edition of consoles like this... It looks bad (for examle N64 Pikachu edition). If will be option same like custom air paint like Vita have (usermade). Even that uglies the price will be sky higher...

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo of Europe has announced a new hardware bundle for the Nintendo Switch and the upcoming Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee games. This special bundle will come with a Nintendo Switch console, an Eevee and Pikachu colored JoyCon, a Switch dock with a special decal on it, the Poke Ball Plus controller, as well as a copy of either Let's Go Pikachu, or Let's Go Eevee preinstalled. You'll be able to pick this up when it launches on November 16th for $399.99.

reminds me of the pikachu gameboy for some reason, so i kinda hate it?

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I like the color of the joycons and the decal on the dock seems pretty awesome! The color of the straps tho... They look bad... They got the wrong shade of brown (it doesn't combine with the yellow they chose, imo)

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Because ninty wants money ASAP, we get special bundles like this one. If ninty wanted money in a long run, they would give us way of choosing any color for any part.
Why there are so many 3rd parties with any color you want for your joy-cons, yet ninty can do only special bundles?

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

dude1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
the dock looks like decals from aliexpress (and probably will be litterally now)

Don't like the colour scheme
I get it when you see it with the dock but in a vacuum people won't get it.
Which makes it look cheesy if not cheap. i know they Cannot really use complementary colors because there's only so much you can do about that given evee and Pikachu's colors.
honestly i probably bare minimum would have used the specaled pokemon"gold" cartridge plastic for evee just to make it more differnt but that wouldnt make it look better

I also think it's kind of half assed, you know the Chinese manufacturers are going to make these color shells now.
They could've done something cool like pokeball colored buttons or something less easily cloneable

about the only part i like is the back cover of switch with silouetes but i also assume that may be kocked off.
so honestly id rather pay a 10th of the price and get knockoffs when they become available rather then encourage this ugly design

SquidgyBean

Trophies
XP
Country

Simple and effective. Yet Nintendo still choose to just use colours. Im hoping that if nintendo announces animal crossing they will also announce a limated edition switch. Unfortunantly if its just a simple coloir change i wouldnt buy it. I dknt see why there cant be patterns on the Joy cons? The green and pink splatoon ones and red mario ones would have been amazing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...