• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] Who are/would you vote for United States President?

Who are/would you vote for United States President?

• Hillary Clinton (Democrat)

Votes: 77 24.2%
  • Donald Trump (Republican)

Votes: 127 39.9%
  • Gary Johnson (Libertarian)

Votes: 26 8.2%
  • Jill Stein (Green)

Votes: 21 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 67 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know right, id of been really worried if the worst side would of won.
Me too. I'm actually happy some of the "minorities" saw what Clinton was really about and voted Trump. I'm glad not all Latinos are as stupid and brainwashed as I thought. This is coming from a "minority".

Reactions: Xiphiidae

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strawman-demo1.jpg

Reactions: TheDarkGreninja

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Way more fun watching losers flog a dead horse.
Maybe be a bit more clear? Doesnt help that I or anyone else has no clue what youre talking about. Also seeing as how youre quite evidently right wing, how can you like Trump? He has an economic plan that ends up putting America into more debt and lowering taxes is not an option if he really wants to build that wall.
Edit: Seems youve completely ignored my arguments.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sure whatever helps you feel better about yourself. Maybe when you mature a little more and look back on this you'll notice you're not as open minded as you think.
Except im pretty sure I am. You dont know me at all, so basing my opinions on what I think of Trump is just dumb, maybe once you are truly capable of reading you can finally understand my points hmm?

D

Deleted-355425

Maybe be a bit more clear? Doesnt help that I or anyone else has no clue what youre talking about. Also seeing as how youre quite evidently right wing, how can you like Trump? He has an economic plan that ends up putting America into more debt and lowering taxes is not an option if he really wants to build that wall.
Edit: Seems youve completely ignored my arguments.

Thats why your type lost.

Reactions: Gingerbread Crumb

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Word of advice: Always look at people with an open mind, the moment you take a side, youre only getting that sides piece of information, once you begin opening up however, you get the bigger picture, and not only that but you can finally make a decision for yourself, dont be the sheep you call others. I totally understand why people vote trump, its the same reason people join ISIS, fear. Fear is the most powerful emotion, it consumes your thoughts, all you can do is fear, Trump capitalised on this, he made Americans fear minorities even though there is no reason for it. The worst kind of fear is that, that is irrational. I can also see the idea of a wall being very appetising, but in all honesty people will find ways, its the true power of humanities relentlesness. Temporarily banning muslims wont help either becuase those muslims could just lie.

I'll be honest and I cant lie, I like Trump and as much as I want to hate that guy hes one charismatic son of a bitch. While i definitely cant agree with him...
Yeah, doubt a liberal could even say this without going ape shit.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thats why your type lost.
My type? Honestly you really need to work on your english.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except im pretty sure I am. You dont know me at all, so basing my opinions on what I think of Trump is just dumb, maybe once you are truly capable of reading you can finally understand my points hmm?
Ok. Then tell me. Why did Trump win. He was supposed to lose. He was basically Hitler. So why? Please don't say fear tactic because that wasn't it.

Last edited by Gingerbread Crumb,

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok. Then tell me. Why did Trump win. He was supposed to lose. He was basically Hitler. So why?
He won becuase he tapped into that fear, as well as the fact you should never trust polls. Trump used rhetoric that makes people question things like their security as I had said he capitilised on this. If you cant see this youre as blind as a bat.

Because @TheDarkGreninja said so, that's how their type thinks. Must take it as gospel.
Im done with your type, disrespectful, immature human beings who hate being wrong or even the idea that not everyone thinks the same way as them, think for a sec, if someone was attacked for being different you think thats helping your cause? hell no.

D

Deleted-355425

He won becuase he tapped into that fear, as well as the fact you should never trust polls. Trump used rhetoric that makes people question things like their security as I had said he capitilised on this. If you cant see this youre as blind as a bat.

Im done with your type, disrespectful, immature human beings who hate being wrong or even the idea that not everyone thinks the same way as them, think for a sec, if someone was attacked for being different you think thats helping your cause? hell no.

So i have a type now? Didnt you just try and put me down for saying that? lol.. i think you must be remedial.

Reactions: Gingerbread Crumb

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel