Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
New release at the usual place:
https://github.com/rsn8887/uae4all2/releases

Changelog:
  • Sticky virtual keyboard keys implemented. The alt, ctrl, amiga, and shift virtual keyboard keys are now sticky. Press them once to enable and another time to let go of the key. Key combos like "Amiga-Q" can now be entered using the virtual keyboard. The circle button quickly un-sticks all keys.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Any chance of adding support for browsing uma0 devices for people using external devices such as SD2Vita or USB?

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but I need to find the time to actually do it... currently I am doing only small changes that require 15 minutes of coding :) The uma0 change is a bit more work.

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
New release version 1.59 with touch controls:
https://www.github.com/rsn8887/uae4all2/releases

CHANGELOG:

- implemented touchpad-style pointer controls. Touch controls are configured under 'More Options/Touch.' Choices are 'Touch Off', 'Front only', or 'Front and Back.' The default is to use only the front panel. Both panels work the same, using relative touch mode. How far a certain finger motion moves the pointer depends on the Mouse Speed setting, which also affects how fast the analog stick moves the mouse.

Touch controls:
Single short tap = left mouse click
Single short tap while holding a second finger down = right mouse click
Single finger drag = move the mouse pointer, how far the pointer moves in response to finger motion depends on the Mouse Speed setting
Dual finger drag = drag'n'drop (left mouse button is held down)

Reactions: Muxi and hippy dave

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
New release version 1.59 with touch controls:

CHANGELOG:

- implemented touchpad-style pointer controls. Touch controls are configured under 'More Options/Touch.' Choices are 'Touch Off', 'Front only', or 'Front and Back.' The default is to use only the front panel. Both panels work the same, using relative touch mode. How far a certain finger motion moves the pointer depends on the Mouse Speed setting, which also affects how fast the analog stick moves the mouse.

Touch controls:
Single short tap = left mouse click
Single short tap while holding a second finger down = right mouse click
Single finger drag = move the mouse pointer, how far the pointer moves in response to finger motion depends on the Mouse Speed setting
Dual finger drag = drag'n'drop (left mouse button is held down)
Hi,
where can i see which version of uae4all2 is installed on my device? do I have to uninstall the previous version for the update or can I simply install it over the existing version ? Thanks for your great work on this emulator.

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
where can i see which version of uae4all2 is installed on my device? do I have to uninstall the previous version for the update or can I simply install it over the existing version ? Thanks for your great work on this emulator.

There's no version string in the app (I would forget to update it). But you can just install over the existing version!

Last edited by rsn8887,

Snowbro88

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello friends first I apologize for my bad english I speak spanish.

The issue which i have, is I want to play amiga snowbros, a great version that was canceled, but in all the adf I find it does not work, some of two discs and it does not change it remains red screen others of a single disc and hangs after the intro

But I read that this great emu also load whdload games but I am a newbie on this and I do not know how to do it.

Do you have a step by step tutorial how to load whdload games?, and I download the snowbros whdload but I find a files .zip and other images .zip where one comes in disk.1, I think it is the game.

Regards thank you for the help and sorry for my bad english I use the google translator.

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
Small update to version 1.63, download at the usual place:

Changelog:
  • implemented three-finger drag as right-button drag (useful to hold-down the right mouse button). Fingers have to be somewhat apart from each other, otherwise they are recognized as single or dual touch by the Vita. This is useful to hold-down the right mouse button, for example to bring up the menu in Battle Chess.

Last edited by rsn8887,
Reactions: Count Duckula

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel