Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I just asked the key of Rhythm Heaven Fever (USA version it asks me)
But even on "that title keys website" I don't find it...
Just open that key site page, press F3 it will open search box, type "Rhythm Heaven Fever" then copy the key, itsn't that hard.

Also you keep posting Nintendo keys in public, stop doing that, edit your attachment.

Siveon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, all the gamecube forwards work fine except Phantasy Star Online 1+2 Plus.

I keep getting a ??? error.

EDIT: Fixed it! It was simply because there was an "&" symbol in the game title. Might want to change that by default? Or maybe that was my iso's fault. Either way, no biggie.

Last edited by Siveon,

Jackknife18846

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to inject Project M and i keep getting this error
upload_2017-12-27_15-50-25.png

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
I haven't messed with the original Wii for a long time but what program would I need to inject to play Wii backups and do I need to mess with vWii at all for that?

Jackknife18846

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For both Wii and vWii in order to play wii backups you'd want Wiiflow, USB loader GX, or Coverflow. In order to use them you need some Cios's. It's best to download Modmii, for it walks you through all the steps

Jackknife18846

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone explain how I'd use the Gamecube feature? I put in the ISO for SSBM and hit build and it just crashes my WII U when i load it!

Loki_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys to make Virtua Tennis 4 injection working good with Gamepad controllers exactly which steps I have to follow? During injection i know I have to select "Vertical Wii Remote Emulation", but when i make the game start what i have to do? Thanks :)

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting to add custom characters to Fortune Street(So I can play as characters I really like and can play with my dad more) as well as adding custom names, dialogue, etc. Also to note: I'm a noob, I might need a step-by-step guide so I don't screw my console up. Thanks!

Last edited by whiteglovian, , Reason: forgot to enable email notifs and forgot to thank people

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to play double disc games such as Tales of Symphonia downloaded via USB Helper?

I am assuming you're referring to WiiU USB Helper, as far as i know it should be ready to install as is. Furthermore with the WiiVC injector there is an option for a second disc under optional source files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi