Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

praviace

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello together

Im new here, so sorry if i make some mistakes with false thread. :D

I like this new Injection-Feature from USB-Helper, Injectine etc.

What i directly thought of is, if it could be possible, to use this tool to install for example gamecube games like Mario Sunshine with a high resolution pack? I mean the iso files of the game combines with the high resolution files? The Wii U should have the power for this, maybe not for the Mario Galaxy High Res Mods, but Gamecube should be possible with the power.

Do you think there is a possibility for that

Loki_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys to make Virtua Tennis 4 injection working good with Gamepad controllers exactly which steps I have to follow? During injection i know I have to select "Vertical Wii Remote Emulation", but when i make the game start what i have to do? Thanks :)

Up for this. Can anyone could explain me how to make this game works good with Gamepad controls?

curianhg

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hello, so i have done homebrew, also used Mocha CFW + wup installer GX2 + Wii /vc injection to install and play NTSC wii game on my pal Wii U.
It installed successfully, but the problem is when i run it, it only show the Wii icon and then goes freeze + black screen
Can any1 help ? tks in advance.

Lizuka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a baffling issue I'm having is I can only get games to turn on after I first install them. This has happened so far with Thousand-Year Door, Magical Melody, and Mario Sunshine - if not done immediately after the installation they just get hung up on a black screen.

RockmanPeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy New Year everyone!

Question. I currently have CBHC, and I injected Sonic Mega Collection using my own dump.
However, upon install the game doesn't load at all. Not even the Nintendon't screen, even although I have it on my SD :(
All I get i the Wii loo and a black screen.

Tried to do the same with Okami, and didn't get it to work either :(

Do I have to load something with CBCH at boot for the games to load, or am I doin something wrong?

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So a baffling issue I'm having is I can only get games to turn on after I first install them. This has happened so far with Thousand-Year Door, Magical Melody, and Mario Sunshine - if not done immediately after the installation they just get hung up on a black screen.
Do you have a GC adapter lying around? If so, try to plug it in and then start GC games. I don't know why, but for me that solved the black screen problem :P

RockmanPeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, tried with another dump of antoher of my games, Four Swords Adventures. Nothing either.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? :(

As a last resrot a friend has shared one of his dumps, this time of Zelda Collector's Edition. He has it installed on his Wii U so I'm gonna check if it works or not. I if works, my dumps were wrong. If it doesn't, I'm doing some step wrong. Will report back.

UPDATE: Now I'm sure I'm doing wrong. The Zelda dump my friend shared with me doesn't work, either.

HAAAAALP!

Also, to be sure, I entered vWii and ran Nintendont, but after exiting I found a Stack Dump. Maybe my vWii is wrong?

NEW UPDATE:

I now tried with two different games to try to get what's exactly wrong.

First, I thought maybe GameCube wasn't the way to go, so I got a pre-injected Kirby's Dream Collection dump. Nothing. Black Screen.
Then, I tried to use Wii USB Helper to get Zelda Four Swords, since it was the smallest download. Still nothing. Black screen. I even pepared my SD correctly this time :(

All things point out to my VWii being wrong/bad/whatever, even although I haven't touched it at all (I installed HBC but that's it. No CIOS or any sort of thing)
So maybe my vWii needs some tweaking to do? Do you need to touch vWii for the injected games to work?

I also noticed that when in black screen mode (lol :( ), my Wii U resets (as in, loads CBHC again). I also tried running the games with Mocha enabled, still nothing.

I'm going to get an oficila vWii release from Wii U USB Helper, then try it. Will report back.

LATEST UPDATE:

Well, it seems I was right. It's my vWii that's wrong. I installed the official Rhythm Heaven Fever and didn't work, either.Black Screen.

However, I KNOW that it's not my CFW because I can install VCs fromm other consoles.

When I tried to load Nintendon't, it said that the IOS58 didn't had any permissions. Or something like that.

I'm going to hack my vWii and will report back. Don't know what to else to do.

FINAL REPORT.

I give up. Hacked vWii and CIOS, still nothing. Checked what I had in vWii. I remember having installed HBC via Smash Stack. Erased Brawl's data to see if that was it. Nothing.
Tried booting Rhythm Heaven without any kind of SD (in theory should work). Still nothing.

So, basically, I'm ****ed. For some reason, my Wii U can't boot any kind of vWii software from the menu. And I don't know what's causing it.
It can load vWii just fine. It can do anything to vWii. Except transition it from Wii U to vWii.

Help me please. I'm literally shaking.

Last edited by RockmanPeru,

Tomassi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Without wanting to read through the 252 pages of this thread, can anyone advise if, using this injector, I can play ANY Wii game on my Wii U, from ANY region? As long as I can find an ISO for it, I can play it? It's just, I have a PAL Wii U and I downloaded a NTSC version of Wii Sports and when I load it from Wii U screen it goes black screen and freezes. Any ideas why? Is it the wrong region, or because that game wasn't released as a VC game or something?

Loki_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Since I can't provide the main.dol because it's copyright material I prepared a folder to simple patch.

Note it only applies to the USA version of the game (I tried DCKR v1.01)
What it patch: Y=run, B=jump, ZR=blow/stomp
  1. Open your ISO with WiiScrubber
  2. In DATA partition look for main.dol file, right click extract and save it on DKRC CC patch folder
  3. In the DKRC CC patch folder open apply_patch.bat
  4. With the main.dol patched go to WiiScrubber again, select main.dol right click replace and select the patched main.dol
  5. ???
  6. Profit
Now you can inject your shiny new DKRC with gamepad support :P

The patcher .exe is part of @Wiimm tools, and the .gct code is from @crediar so I don't take credit on that.

Sorry for questions, but I can't make this works good. The injection seems to do all good but when I start the game none of gamepad controls work. During the injection what i have to select? "Classic Controller Emulation" or "Force Classic Controller Connected"? And when i patch the main.dol, after the batch file starts, there would to be any message? It would create a new main.dol or is still the same file?

RockmanPeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, tried with another dump of antoher of my games, Four Swords Adventures. Nothing either.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? :(

As a last resrot a friend has shared one of his dumps, this time of Zelda Collector's Edition. He has it installed on his Wii U so I'm gonna check if it works or not. I if works, my dumps were wrong. If it doesn't, I'm doing some step wrong. Will report back.

UPDATE: Now I'm sure I'm doing wrong. The Zelda dump my friend shared with me doesn't work, either.

HAAAAALP!

Also, to be sure, I entered vWii and ran Nintendont, but after exiting I found a Stack Dump. Maybe my vWii is wrong?

NEW UPDATE:

I now tried with two different games to try to get what's exactly wrong.

First, I thought maybe GameCube wasn't the way to go, so I got a pre-injected Kirby's Dream Collection dump. Nothing. Black Screen.
Then, I tried to use Wii USB Helper to get Zelda Four Swords, since it was the smallest download. Still nothing. Black screen. I even pepared my SD correctly this time :(

All things point out to my VWii being wrong/bad/whatever, even although I haven't touched it at all (I installed HBC but that's it. No CIOS or any sort of thing)
So maybe my vWii needs some tweaking to do? Do you need to touch vWii for the injected games to work?

I also noticed that when in black screen mode (lol :( ), my Wii U resets (as in, loads CBHC again). I also tried running the games with Mocha enabled, still nothing.

I'm going to get an oficila vWii release from Wii U USB Helper, then try it. Will report back.

LATEST UPDATE:

Well, it seems I was right. It's my vWii that's wrong. I installed the official Rhythm Heaven Fever and didn't work, either.Black Screen.

However, I KNOW that it's not my CFW because I can install VCs fromm other consoles.

When I tried to load Nintendon't, it said that the IOS58 didn't had any permissions. Or something like that.

I'm going to hack my vWii and will report back. Don't know what to else to do.

FINAL REPORT.

I give up. Hacked vWii and CIOS, still nothing. Checked what I had in vWii. I remember having installed HBC via Smash Stack. Erased Brawl's data to see if that was it. Nothing.
Tried booting Rhythm Heaven without any kind of SD (in theory should work). Still nothing.

So, basically, I'm ****ed. For some reason, my Wii U can't boot any kind of vWii software from the menu. And I don't know what's causing it.
It can load vWii just fine. It can do anything to vWii. Except transition it from Wii U to vWii.

Help me please. I'm literally shaking.

Update: It seems CFW has nothing to do with the games not loading, because I loaded Rhythm Heaven installed directly from NAND.

Gonna try installing into an USB stick. BE right back.

RockmanPeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FINAL UPDATE: Solved the issue. It was my USB. Don't know why it couldn't launch vWii even although it has Wii U games on it. Tried a diferent USB and it worked like a charm. Kudos to everyone!}

Steelmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah. when you open the game the tv banner will appear in your gamepad. if you have an adaptor to use the gc controller, the games that work with gc controller will function as well.
I have tried this and I cant seem to get gc controller support for vWII (project m) or for gc emulation (melee). I have seen other people asked about gc controller support with no definitive answer. If it is supported can someone say what they did to get gc controllers to work, and if its possible to use multiple? And if its not can someone say so, that way me and the handful of others wont need to be wondering. Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have tried this and I cant seem to get gc controller support for vWII (project m) or for gc emulation (melee). I have seen other people asked about gc controller support with no definitive answer. If it is supported can someone say what they did to get gc controllers to work, and if its possible to use multiple? And if its not can someone say so, that way me and the handful of others wont need to be wondering. Thanks
Well I got gc controller support somehow on gc vc. I disabled game pad and made a new virtual memory card. Tho idk if I can use multiple anyone can anyone answer that please.

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well I got gc controller support somehow on gc vc. I disabled game pad and made a new virtual memory card. Tho idk if I can use multiple anyone can anyone answer that please.
I use gamepad and 3 GC controllers for all of my GC injects. Haven't gotten them to work on Mario Kart Wii, so I can't confirm that it will work for wii games, but Game Cube games works just fine with multiple GC controllers ;)

Steelmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use gamepad and 3 GC controllers for all of my GC injects. Haven't gotten them to work on Mario Kart Wii, so I can't confirm that it will work for wii games, but Game Cube games works just fine with multiple GC controllers ;)
alright well thanks for that then hopefully someone will find a way to get gc controllers to work on vWii games.

frankadank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, wad files can't be injected in a wii VC. The only thing witch is possible with a wad file is to install it on the v-wii nand and create a Wiivc Chan Booter witch point to it.
Tried finding a way to inject wad and stumbled on this message, not really sure how to do so can someone please tell me easiest way to inject a VC wad file to my wii u?

Also do injects from this carry over settings I set in nintendont? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum