• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

So about Dark Brandon's speech last night...

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know this is sad if you have to try to paint a member here as a pedo with straight up no evidence. And then once again, grandstand. It demonstrates that your just throwing shit to fling on the wall to make up for having no good arguments.

How about we get back on topic?
They also try to paint me as a alt of @LainaGabranth Kinda strange ngl

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to my knowlage, All i know is that lolcats called me an alt. If you dont mind who started this thing, please tell me who did it
I still don't get how one of the guys who gives the least shits about politics is being accused of being a TOP SECRET ULTRA EVIL LEFTIST IN DISGUISE lmao

as if someone wouldn't just make a new account to be equally as left on??? unhinged accusation.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't get how one of the guys who gives the least shits about politics is being accused of being a TOP SECRET ULTRA EVIL LEFTIST IN DISGUISE lmao

as if someone wouldn't just make a new account to be equally as left on??? unhinged accusation.
I mean, maybe its because i troll, but if they look into itm im active in alot of the other sides like the EOF. Strange to me, very strange.

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
"He may be a pedophile, but he's MY pedophile and a Republican so it's fine." A pathetic but entirely predictable response.
To be a pedophile one has to have sexual attraction to prepubescent children. So far I have yet to see any evidence that is the case for Trump.

I was given a list of "evidence", yet the information in the articles did not match what they were represented as in the post.

Is Trump a pompous arrogant asshole who's rich, drives expensive fast cars, and fucks super models? Yes, yes he is.

Is he a creep towards children? I haven't seen an evidence to suggest this. Feel free to provide it from a reliable source of news.

Ephemeral9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Trump a pompous arrogant asshole who's rich, drives expensive fast cars, and fucks super models? Yes, yes he is.
I feel that he'd also be more liked overall if he just stayed off of Twitter. I mean, the shitposts were entertaining, but not necessarily helpful for his PR. Then again, I'm no political consultant, and he still has the world's eye on him (and as they say, all press is good press).

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Is he a creep towards children? I haven't seen an evidence to suggest this.
I just gave you more evidence than you have against Biden. I don't enjoy defending him, and I'm even willing to agree with you that Biden has been creepy around kids. But if the bar for that is just sniffing, we both know damn well Trump is guilty of at least that much and more. So pick a lane: are both Biden and Trump creeps (with pedophile undertones), or is their behavior acceptable? I'd argue the former.

To wit: the only reason people were willing to ignore Biden's obvious flaws is because he was running against a man who consists solely of flaws and no redeeming qualities.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump bragged about walking into the Miss Teen USA dressing room while many were naked. The first thing he mentioned about his newborn daughter (sorry, one year old) Tiffany was her tits. There are multiple extremely creepy photos of him and Ivanka together. And when asked about what he and Ivanka have in common during a live TV interview, he said "sex" without hesitation.

Apologies for calling him a pedophile, when I should've been calling him an incestuous pedophile.

Receipts:

https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-walks-in-miss-teen-usa-contestants-changing/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-daughter-breasts-robin-leach_n_5b8111fde4b07295151325bd

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump.jpg - https://hollywoodlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiIY6ASWoAkgeOr.jpg

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...oked-he-and-ivanka-had-sex-in-common-w446872/

Oh and how could I almost forget that Trump was BFFs with Jeffrey fucking Epstein. As far as anyone knows, Trump had him murdered in federal prison to silence him too. Unless you actually believe Epstein committed suicide (lmao).
Question, If Words convict him, but we havent seen actions from him however joe biden has shown action.

Biden proof is alot stronger than this, however i wont take it proof out of consiteration with trump. If you want to back up your claim more

Last edited by sombrerosonic,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Question, If Words convict him, but we havent seen actions from him however joe biden has shown action.

Biden proof is alot stronger than this, however i wont take it proof out of consiteration with trump.
How is the proof against Biden any stronger? There are videos and images of him sniffing children. There are videos and images of Trump molesting his own daughter and implying he's slept with her.

Here's a long list of other accusations (with sources) against Trump: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations (includes the interview with Howard Stern where he brags about walking into teen dressing rooms).

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
I just gave you more evidence than you have against Biden. I don't enjoy defending him, and I'm even willing to agree with you that Biden has been creepy around kids. But if the bar for that is just sniffing, we both know damn well Trump is guilty of at least that much and more. So pick a lane: are both Biden and Trump creeps (with pedophile undertones), or is their behavior acceptable? I'd argue the former.

To wit: the only reason people were willing to ignore Biden's obvious flaws is because he was running against a man who consists solely of flaws and no redeeming qualities.
Perhaps you should dispute my arguments against your evidence rather that just typing TLDR.

As far as I'm aware making dirty jokes isn't a crime, though it can get groans and gross some people out.

How is the proof against Biden any stronger? There are videos and images of him sniffing children. There are videos and images of Trump molesting his own daughter and implying he's slept with her.

Here's a long list of other accusations (with sources) against Trump: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations (includes the interview with Howard Stern where he brags about walking into teen dressing rooms).
Where are these videos and photos of him molesting is daughter that you claim are out there? The ones in your other post only suggest that to people who don't have healthy family relationships. Posing for photos and a daughter kissing her father on the check, scandalous.

From your Wikipedia article. Where are the references to allegations with prepubescent children? Could you point them out, because I can't find any.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Where are these videos and photos of him molesting is daughter that you claim are out there? The ones in your other post only suggest that to people who don't have healthy family relationships.
Daughters don't give fathers lap dances in healthy relationships, unless you're going by Alabama standards. That would explain a lot.

From your Wikipedia article. Where are the references to allegations with prepubescent children? Could you point them out, because I can't find any.
Then you're intentionally putting blinders on. Here's a link directly to the subsection about Trump walking in on dressing rooms, which includes Miss Teen USA dressing rooms: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donal...duct_allegations#Pageant_dressing_room_visits

If you're willing to dismiss all the evidence presented here, then there's no reason why you shouldn't apply the same standard of dismissal to BIden. Again, you do you. I have no problem calling either or both of them out on their disgusting behavior, because I don't worship politicians and I sure as shit don't worship the rich solely for being rich.

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
Daughters don't give fathers lap dances in healthy relationships, unless you're going by Alabama standards. That would explain a lot.

Then you're intentionally putting blinders on. Here's a link directly to the subsection about Trump walking in on dressing rooms, which includes Miss Teen USA dressing rooms: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donal...duct_allegations#Pageant_dressing_room_visits

If you're willing to dismiss all the evidence presented here, then there's no reason why you shouldn't apply the same standard of dismissal to BIden. Again, you do you. I have no problem calling either or both of them out on their disgusting behavior, because I don't worship politicians and I sure as shit don't worship the rich solely for being rich.
I'm not, the youngest girl in any of those "events" is listed at 15. I asked about prepubescent children.

I know this can be confusing to some people, but normal children have been through puberty at that age, and thus they wouldn't be targeted by pedophiles.

• Haha
Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not, the youngest girl in any of those "events" is listed at 15. I asked about prepubescent children.

I know this can be confusing to some people, but normal children have been through puberty at that age, and thus they wouldn't be targeted by pedophiles.
LMAO now you're trying to move the goalposts on pedophilia? That's when you know you've already lost the argument. There is no distinction between age groups within the law, and there is no moral high ground to be found there.

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
LMAO now you're trying to move the goalposts on pedophilia? That's when you know you've already lost the argument. There is no distinction between age groups within the law, and there is no moral high ground to be found there.
No, just you not understanding that the cutoff for pedophilia has pretty much always been 13.

Since you OK with Wikipedia as a reliable source:
Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [☎️] Hello Stan4d's teacher. Your stude...