Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe finding out about Cafiine or JGecko {Which supposedly doesn't work with splatoon} mods would be a good edition too!

This would be a good edition!
Sadly, I don't know much about WiiU coding, although one of the reasons for making this was so I myself could learn the coding of WiiU, and Splatoon.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
This would be a good edition!
Sadly, I don't know much about WiiU coding, although one of the reasons for making this was so I myself could learn the coding of WiiU, and Splatoon.
Neither do I actually- And that's why I needed these tutorials anyway! I may be able to help if I learn and etc, however.

Ruben Burgt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good tutorial guys. Now can people play as a loveable octoling.

But please guys,don't use cheats online to get unfair advantages.

KapuDaKoopa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone on the Splatoon reddit has suggested we uncomment the line about squids in the Octohax Python script. I'll post my results after testing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good tutorial guys. Now can people play as a loveable octoling.

But please guys,don't use cheats online to get unfair advantages.

This exactly. Just as NWPlayer123 has said, it's fun at first, but after you're banned, it's no longer any fun. I'll most likely post cheating mods here, but with a high ban rating.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Colorizer tutorial:
You will need:
Java, TCPGecko, Splatoon and the hack!
1: Download adf.ly/388791/splatooncolorizer14 and adf.ly/388791/wrapper0
2: Put all of the files in one, easy to access folder
3: Drag the Colorizer.gud onto the batch file that comes with the download to open it.
3 A:If you do NOT use windows, "open a shell in the current directory and execute "java -jar gudWrapper.jar SplatoonColorizer.gud" to run it."
4: Use Advanced IP Scanner to get the IP of your Wii U and insert it into the hack
5: Connect when Splatoon is open!
6: Choose any color for the good, bad and neutral sides that will change and show up in/after loading!
{A more simple guide, and for people too lazy, though I may have missed something, and correct anything I DID miss}
Ticking the box 'constant' wil keep your custom colors running.

KapuDaKoopa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Colorizer tutorial:
You will need:
Java, TCPGecko, Splatoon and the hack!
1: Download adf.ly/388791/splatooncolorizer14 and adf.ly/388791/wrapper0
2: Put all of the files in one, easy to access folder
3: Drag the Colorizer.gud onto the batch file that comes with the download to open it.
3 A:If you do NOT use windows, "open a shell in the current directory and execute "java -jar gudWrapper.jar SplatoonColorizer.gud" to run it."
4: Use Advanced IP Scanner to get the IP of your Wii U and insert it into the hack
5: Connect when Splatoon is open!
6: Choose any color for the good, bad and neutral sides that will change and show up in/after loading!
{A more simple guide, and for people too lazy, though I may have missed something, and correct anything I DID miss}
Ticking the box 'constant' wil keep your custom colors running.

Will add this, thanks!

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Also, maybe add the fact that Reanyboi/Mr. Rean/Joshua DID make some sort of Level editor, while porting the tutorial level, but I don't know what happened to it, and maybe we can investigate! {Also, custom arcade games ;))}
Possibly, also add OTHER custom player models next to the Callie and Marie thing or even Weapon and Clothing mods!

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Also, maybe add the fact that Reanyboi/Mr. Rean/Joshua DID make some sort of Level editor, while porting the tutorial level, but I don't know what happened to it, and maybe we can investigate! {Also, custom arcade games ;))}
Possibly, also add OTHER custom player models next to the Callie and Marie thing or even Weapon and Clothing mods!
CW-M5H4WkAE1SaO.jpg

^ The level editor-
We should possibly also investigate the Splatfest theme hack that Nikki used a while back, being the one to simply change the atmosphere...I don't know if there was a music hack though, and I doubt it may be possible.
I'll try my best to hunt out these things, ask, etc, so technically I'm the Squid Research secritary, the one that doesn't know too much but helps in..ways!

Someone on the Splatoon reddit has suggested we uncomment the line about squids in the Octohax Python script. I'll post my results after testing.
Any luck?

Last edited by paranormalCrystal,

Mata Hxri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Both my Wii U and my PC have an Ethernet connection to a powerline adapter. That stuff in the OP isn't going to work for me, is it?

e: To clarify, I tried all the stuff in the OP for playable Octolings and octohax.bat just kept saying 'path not found' or similar so I'm assuming my wack setup does not help it

Last edited by Mata Hxri,

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone link me where tcpgecko is hosted? I need it for the colorizer.
Do you mean the actual TCPGecko.net launcher? {I look dumb for not knowing!}

I'd like to remind you all that if you have ANYTHING to add, please do, because more hacks means more variety and more help to others who need it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1