• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Super Villian Donald Trump Impeached Twice!!!

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will be sad to see Donald go, judging him by his enemies:
UCheSik.png

Interestingly, most (or even all) of the above seem very favorable to Biden. Strange.

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UCheSik.png

Interestingly, most (or even all) of the above seem very favorable to Biden. Strange.
"Hey, these numerous examples of people that no longer want to associate with a narcissistic tyrant happen to favor his opponent! Gee, I wonder why?!"
also "clinton machine"? what are you smoking and how can I confiscate it?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Will be sad to see Donald go, judging him by his enemies: Interestingly, most (or even all) of the above seem very favorable to Biden. Strange.
So “enemies” are just people who disagree with him, report on this actions, just conspiracy junk?

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We marched in the streets because we are tired of being killed by excessive police force.
You rioted and stormed the Capitol building because you didn't get your way.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME!

He also has to take accountability for his shitty actions, and that's something that republicans don't understand, or don't want to understand.

So you are a repressed minority with 99% of the banks, media, entertainers, employers, etc.having your back (lip service), bailing you out, and excusing the violence and blood shed,, all while hiding it from the public...

Ya right.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
So you are a repressed minority with 99% of the banks, media, entertainers, employers, etc.having your back
God it would be so tight if that were true. Of course it makes zero sense, but it would be tight as hell nonetheless.

Last edited by Seliph,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So that is everyone including him?
In that case, he should have a gun with his name on it pointing at his own foot.

That's the Trumpest sentence I've heard this week!
(I'm surprised Mr. "I'll accept the election results, if I win" hasn't said this verbatim!)
He didn't even accept the election results, when he did win.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's strange how the Left can glorify the hundreds of riots in which buildings were burnt, looted and people killed and then Biden bails the ones guilty out of jail and that's a good thing yet Trump can't ask people to gather in support of him, which just happened that a few hundred out of the 100,000+ people decided to riot. If it wasn't for the double standards the Left would have no standards.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not a single member of the left that I know glorified or even supported the riots. You want to talk about double standards while making a double standard in your own post. Lmao.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In that case, he should have a gun with his name on it pointing at his own foot.

Trump shooting himself in the foot is off the bottom of the picture.

It's strange how the Left can glorify the hundreds of riots in which buildings were burnt

Who is "the Left"? Whatever you are imagining is wrong.

I didn't even think the BLM marches should happen during covid19.

Last edited by smf,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You could've just said all his enemies are (((globalists))) *wink wink* *nod nod*.

About as subtle as a burning cross.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT