• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump is being charged with 34 counts of falsification of business records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Tell me when he is in vegas, flashing people from a trench coat.
I can assure you he was doing worse than that when palling around with Epstein for two plus decades.

Trump has now been indicted on four counts related to his attempts to overturn the election results. One of the charges is conspiracy against (constitutional) rights.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Let me stop you right there.
"Convicted rapist Donald Trump was most certainly doing worse when palling around with Epstein for two plus decades." That better? Or as usual, are you more concerned about semantics than the message you know is being conveyed? Or maybe I should once again take your weak deflection as a sign that you own multiple MAGA hats in different colors?

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
"Convicted rapist Donald Trump was most certainly doing worse when palling around with Epstein for two plus decades." That better? Or as usual, are you more concerned about semantics than the message you know is being conveyed? Or maybe I should once again take your weak deflection as a sign that you own multiple MAGA hats in different colors?

Lol we were talking about wealth/business. If you can contribute to convicting Donald Trump for rape, go for it. Complaining to me about it is just annoying. You use "assure" ironically, and that's peak neckbeard.

Nice projection, doofus.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Falsely concerned about semantics, like all trolls, and certainly a MAGA cultist.

Reactions: Xzi

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Falsely concerned about semantics, like all trolls, and certainly a MAGA cultist.

I'm not playing the "our rapists are better than your rapists" game. Pointing out when your envy is showing is me doing you a favor.

You must've missed the entire E. Jean Carroll case while living under a rock I guess. He's been convicted of rape, and the judge explicitly clarified that for anyone trying to muddy the waters.

So it must suck even more when you are caught salivating over rapists' money?

• Haha

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So it must suck even more when you are caught salivating over a rapists' money?
Trying to connect two unconnected topics I see, which makes for an awfully weak retort. Trump's wealth in combination with his terrible parents put him in the position he's in today, so no, I would not trade places given the opportunity. I can't imagine how many strings are attached to the money in his account now, or how many seedy individuals he's had to grovel in front of.

Trump's "business ventures" were all massive failures. He would have made far more money by simply sticking his inheritance in a savings account.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Trying to connect two unconnected topics I see

By your own proposition.

You aren't going to convince me that you don't care about Trump's wealth by talking about Trump's wealth and your decade long, ineffective, eat the rich campaign.

• Haha

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
By your own proposition.

You aren't going to convince me that you don't care about Trump's wealth by talking about Trump's wealth and your decade long, ineffective, eat the rich campaign.
Oh I do care about reforming or destroying a system which allows individuals such as himself to fail upward until they're elected president. Moreover I care about justice and ensuring the justice system is just as blind to a person's wealth as it is to a person's race or religion. These are things that affect everybody in the US, after all.

The bottom line is that you want special privileges/exemptions granted to your favored oligarchs, and I just want everybody held accountable under the same law. I'm not the one being unreasonable here.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The bottom line is that you want special privileges/exemptions granted to your favored oligarchs

Sounds like more deflection/projection. I pointed out the contradiction, and you pivot. I've not made an argument supporting special privileges/exemptions. I can acknowledge they exist, and I can also acknowledge at how ineffective, or even counterproductive your rhetoric is. Complaining about rich people being rich does nothing to fulfill your supposed ambition. So it reads like vapid lip service; especially considering how long you've been going at it--and how dirty you keep your own house.

Last edited by tabzer,
  • Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem and Xzi

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The bottom line is that you want special privileges/exemptions granted to your favored oligarchs, and I just want everybody held accountable under the same law. I'm not the one being unreasonable here.
MAGA idiot trolls will troll with whataboutism, especially that nonsense about how "your own house is dirty".

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
MAGA idiot trolls will troll with whataboutism, especially that nonsense about how "your own house is dirty".
He's referencing a picture I posted of one of my outlets which is behind a desk. Definitely comes off like a petty little bitch though, and way too reflexively angry over bad news for Trump to hide his biases.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
He's referencing a picture I posted of one of my outlets which is behind a desk. Definitely comes off like a petty little bitch though, and way too reflexively angry over bad news for Trump to hide his biases.

I'm not angry about Trump. I don't even know the guy. Lol. You define yourself by your opposition to him, to the point of giving dumb business advice that nobody should listen to. You keep yourself poor when you can only obsess over how rich people don't deserve their money. It deters from valid criticism and makes your anger look unfocused.

You are like one of the people who thinks something is automatically bad because Trump said it. Everyone who disagrees with you is on team Trump because it's easier than introspection and admitting your own hypocrisy. So, petty bitch? You might subconsciously be picking up on what I've been telling you.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol