Tattoo/Pierce topic

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JESUS that has got to be the most amazing tattoo i have ever sore and im really not just saying that i like the way the grapples make it look like its holding the skin over the machinery and you can see the imprint of the machinery below the skin AMAZING your friend must be very talented give him complements from me
biggrin.gif
i was thinking of getting a mario on my arm that when i tense becomes big mario what do you think????

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blink.gif
Hooooooooooooly fucking Moses, man. That is hella stunning. Color me jealous!
smile.gif

Still not a whole lot going on for my ink dreams (i.e. still a nekkid canvas, waiting for that cash to decorate a little bit... and i may be happening a new job soon (SQUEE!!) which might allow some work to be done
wink.gif
), however i may be making my ears a lil larger, but might not due to said new job. We shall see which comes first
biggrin.gif

NEED. MORE. PICTURES!!! Come on people! Post dem up shits up son!

EDIT: Hmmm... toni, what kinda deals can your boy get me for some ink? Mebbe we'll just slip on out there soon and i'll get covered
wink.gif
...cause... ya know, plane fare wouldn't matter -.-;

EDIT2: Oh, and is there a chance you can make a blog post with your work from start to "finish" via pic? I say "finished" since i'm sure it's all ongoing (will you ever be satisfied?
tongue.gif
), so it can just be updated. There are tons of people i'd love to show the pics, and it'd be cool to pull up one page and be all, "Check DIS shit out!" (cause i'm ghetto
lecture.gif
).

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice ink. I like mine, but whenever I see tatt threads, it makes me want more. LOL.

Here is the standard Kanji. Means "Fish" Name I got in Jr High and has never left.

FishKanji.jpg

Link's Master sword with some tribal design around it.

FinalMaster.jpg

My daughters feet when she was born surrounded by angel wings.

IMG_1788.jpg

My next idea is a mount Rushmore of my favorite video game characters. Just need some $$$.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Szyslak said:
ohmy.gif
Holy crap that looks cool Toni! The detail around the back of your knee just looks amazing. I am so impressed by your artist's work, and the design you came up with. Awe inspiring stuff man.
Thanks man, you always appreciate stuff I post
smile.gif
I'm really glad you like it
wink.gif

jjc1992 said:
JESUS that has got to be the most amazing tattoo i have ever sore and im really not just saying that i like the way the grapples make it look like its holding the skin over the machinery and you can see the imprint of the machinery below the skin AMAZING your friend must be very talented give him complements from me
biggrin.gif
i was thinking of getting a mario on my arm that when i tense becomes big mario what do you think????
smile.gif
Thanks man, yeah, my friend is one of the best tattoo artists in the Europe, he's been tattooing for over 20 years, and I'm very satisfied with his work!
Great idea with the Mario!! I love Nintendo inspired tattoos, I have Nintendo Logo tattoo myself!
If you ever decide to do it, post some pictures, I'd like to see it..

WildWon said:
blink.gif
Hooooooooooooly fucking Moses, man. That is hella stunning. Color me jealous!
smile.gif

Yeah, I'm still waiting for some ink on you!! But thanks man, it's been lots of new things since you last time seen it, and I'm glad you like what you see!

Still not a whole lot going on for my ink dreams (i.e. still a nekkid canvas, waiting for that cash to decorate a little bit... and i may be happening a new job soon (SQUEE!!) which might allow some work to be done
wink.gif
), however i may be making my ears a lil larger, but might not due to said new job. We shall see which comes first
biggrin.gif

I heard that ears stretching is very hurtful, especially if you try to stretch it naturally without cutting! I myself could never do something like that, I just can't stand that type of pain!
smile.gif

But I'm looking forward to see your ears when you do it....and yeah, you really need some ink man! would fit you perfectly!

NEED. MORE. PICTURES!!! Come on people! Post dem up shits up son!
I agree!

EDIT: Hmmm... toni, what kinda deals can your boy get me for some ink? Mebbe we'll just slip on out there soon and i'll get covered
wink.gif
...cause... ya know, plane fare wouldn't matter -.-;
smile.gif
Well, I'll talk with him on my next session (and hopefully last), in two weeks, and I'll casually slip your name/interest in tattooing, and see if he'll be willing to go easy on you if you ever happen to come to Croatia to get some ink! He's a very reasonable guy, so I believe we/us could get to some agreement..
tongue.gif

EDIT2: Oh, and is there a chance you can make a blog post with your work from start to "finish" via pic? I say "finished" since i'm sure it's all ongoing (will you ever be satisfied?
tongue.gif
), so it can just be updated. There are tons of people i'd love to show the pics, and it'd be cool to pull up one page and be all, "Check DIS shit out!" (cause i'm ghetto
lecture.gif
).
I can do better! When I finish it, in two weeks (hopefully), I'll make a video, just like I did with my back. And I'll post pictures as well
smile.gif

Everything for you! And yeah, I have big plans, but this particular piece should be done soon..I have some plans for the next one, but really.....this one exhausted me so much that I'll take a break, bigger one, because leg has some critically hurtful parts, and I need to recover from all of it, and forget the pain!

CyberFish said:
Very nice ink. I like mine, but whenever I see tatt threads, it makes me want more. LOL.

*snip

My next idea is a mount Rushmore of my favorite video game characters. Just need some $$$.
Thanks, it's the same for me, I really like tattoos, whatever the motif is, as long as it's well made!

I like your stuff, sword is really great, but that feet with wings
ohmy.gif
amazing man, really.....WOW, left me speechless! Great idea, and made really really nicely!

Funny thing is that just recently, my friend came to me with idea of mount Rushmore but with greater names in punk history..
smile.gif
I like idea with game characters better!

QUOTE(B-Blue @ Jun 9 2009, 02:38 PM)
@Toni: totally worth the pain...
Thanks man, I think the same thing.....That's why endure it, I'm very very satisfied how it's turning out.....and in the end, I actually earned it...if there isn't all that pain, a lot more people would be tattooed, and it wouldn't be such a big deal as it actually is!

QUOTE(OSW @ Jun 9 2009, 02:40 PM)
The daughters feet with angel wings is really beautiful
smile.gif
I can't say nothing more but agree COMPLETELY with you!

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks dude. That is definatly cool to hear. My tats usually get brushed off since they arent sleeves or anything with massive colors or naked chicks. LOL.

My Mt. Rushmore would have to be Mario, Link, Crono, and Solid Snake. Represent 4 different genres of games that I love, and 4 characters from my youth. (Crono was 95, but was still an early teenager. Mario, Link and Snake all came out in the 80s.)

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
CyberFish said:
Thanks dude. That is definatly cool to hear. My tats usually get brushed off since they arent sleeves or anything with massive colors or naked chicks. LOL.

My Mt. Rushmore would have to be Mario, Link, Crono, and Solid Snake. Represent 4 different genres of games that I love, and 4 characters from my youth. (Crono was 95, but was still an early teenager. Mario, Link and Snake all came out in the 80s.)
That's really stupid, what does it matter if it's a small, medium or big tattoo....It's your personal choice and it's part of you....I can only comment on the quality of tattoo, and I really like yours..
I would love to see that Mt. Rushmore tattoo when it's done, I hope you'll do it sometime soon, while you're still here on GBAtemp, so you could show it off
wink.gif

Maktub said:
Holy fucking shit, Toni!!!!!!
ohmy.gif

That's AMAZING!!!!!!
Thank you very very much! I'm glad so many people like it, even tho I do it for myself, it's nice to hear couple of nice words about it.....There are many people that find it grouse..

QUOTE(kobykaan @ Jun 10 2009, 11:41 AM)
Awesome Tat Toni!

but the SLIPPERS!!11111oooooooneeleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...... just kill the awesomeness of the photo
nyanya.gif
nyanya.gif
nyanya.gif
!!!!!
rofl2.gif

I promise, I'll loose them for the next picture session! haha, When I finish the piece, I'll take pictures of all parts, and I'll post it up......slipperless!

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
CyberFish said:

That's really stupid, what does it matter if it's a small, medium or big tattoo....It's your personal choice and it's part of you....I can only comment on the quality of tattoo, and I really like yours..
I would love to see that Mt. Rushmore tattoo when it's done, I hope you'll do it sometime soon, while you're still here on GBAtemp, so you could show it off
wink.gif

I hope to. I should make it a fathers day gift to myself. LOL. Im all about the tattoos. Big or small as long as they are cool.

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really nice tattoos you got there, Toni.
Check out mine:
maxdonkey.jpg

The photo was taken 48 hours after the actual tattooing.
Thats a few months ago.
Oh btw thats my own arcade machine ^^

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Jockel said:
Really nice tattoos you got there, Toni.
Check out mine:
*snip
The photo was taken 48 hours after the actual tattooing.
Thats a few months ago.
Oh btw thats my own arcade machine ^^
Thanks man, and yours is kickass!!
I love oldschool Nintendo
wink.gif

At some point in my life, I'll probably cover my whole left ass cheek in Nintendo...probably characters around logo, but will see....have some other things to do first!

testic-cancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Toni Plutonij said:
About that back corset piercing, as I said, that's not a permanent thing, people can't live with that, that's usually done for some photo-sessions, tattoo conventions, performances and stuff like that..It looks very attractive but it's unpractical as hell!
Corsetting can indeed be permanent - I know 2 people who have had corsets for a couple of years now, one with microdermals and the other with surface bars.

The dermals work better imo.

They obviously aren't an easy piercing to live with, and they will require you to change how you do some things - but oh so worth it. =]

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well yeah....Some people can live with very extreme things, and in extreme conditions, but it's not for ordinary person..

And keeping those piercings clean and "un-upset" is really hard....But if someone is really up to it, I guess it's doable...I never met anyone that lives with it, but I understand that there are some people!

testic-cancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Toni Plutonij said:
Well yeah....Some people can live with very extreme things, and in extreme conditions, but it's not for ordinary person..
LOL there is nothing extraordinary about the people I know with them. Any normal person can keep them - you just have to want them enough.

QUOTEAnd keeping those piercings clean and "un-upset" is really hard....
Loose clothes are the key. =]

The microdermals will never be fully perm, they will need scalpeling out at some point (as most micros will in the future) - but she certainly enjoys them until then.

Back to the earlier talk of tattoos on the arse, I know someone with the words "your face" tattooed on his. When he gets arrested by the police and they ask him if he has any scars, tattoos, distinguishing features etc he gets to answer "yeah, I've got your face on my arse".

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
testic-cancer said:
Toni Plutonij said:
LOL there is nothing extraordinary about the people I know with them. Any normal person can keep them - you just have to want them enough.
Hmmmm, it's my bad on this, I kinda expressed myself badly..You see, I live in a place where things like that are still un-accepted, so only people that are "extreme" get stuff like that, I don't know if you're getting what I'm trying to say, but it's hard to express myself exactly what I'm trying to say..
I know that people that do tattoos and piercings are normal, just as everybody else, but collective mentality here divides these type of people. That's all I'm saying.

QUOTEAnd keeping those piercings clean and "un-upset" is really hard....
Loose clothes are the key. =]

The microdermals will never be fully perm, they will need scalpeling out at some point (as most micros will in the future) - but she certainly enjoys them until then.

Back to the earlier talk of tattoos on the arse, I know someone with the words "your face" tattooed on his. When he gets arrested by the police and they ask him if he has any scars, tattoos, distinguishing features etc he gets to answer "yeah, I've got your face on my arse".
I know, I have six in my arm
tongue.gif

But funny thing is that you can remove them without scalpel
laugh.gif

My friend just removed them last week, five of them, after year or so. From the chest, above the left breast. She just pulled them out..I still think it needs a small cut, but I'm telling you how she did it.

And this last think you mentioned, about ass tattoo, reminded me of Hadrian
laugh.gif
He was joking about having "your name" tattooed on ding-dong..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2