Tattoo/Pierce topic

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jockel said:
The emo-part is the bigger problem for me ^^
And besides, i wouldn't get it for free (unlike my 1up tattoo) so thats another con.
Yeah and it doesnt need to be symmetrical for me, was thinking about something like this:
but i'm not too sure it fits my style.
That's me:
So yeah what would you suggest? Fitting or not?

Lol you look the farthest thing from "emo"
and you should get them just because you want to,
not because of what people might view you as.
I think a vertical labret on the side would look bad ass.
Like this...
VerticalLabret.jpg

But I hate the look of it centered, so yeah.. to the side.
smile.gif

and Mr. Cool Ice is win.
grog.gif

hahahaha.

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Lazycus said:
Hey Toni, here is a MMA fighter that has some tattoos similar to yours. Of course his name is CYBORG. That's a grenade/heart in his chest. Probably some better pictures out there. Bonus points for a Mike Tyson tattoo? He also has a skull on the back of his head.
Yeah, but to be honest, his tattoos look like crap..Very empty, weak colors and bad shading..
If you want to see some tattoos that are similar to mine, but done really well, here:
machine_large_large.jpg

that's funny, my coworker just did that exact same tattoo yesterday on a guy's arm. The original drawing can be found on the internet.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
jaxxster said:
Just got my first tat done! Stinging a bit! Gotta wash it soon and put some cream on it.

*snip
Who did the tattoo? Is is intentional made like that (shakey font) or some friend of yours did it?
tongue.gif

Myke said:
Toni Plutonij said:
QUOTE(Lazycus @ Jun 20 2009, 07:51 AM) Hey Toni, here is a MMA fighter that has some tattoos similar to yours. Of course his name is CYBORG. That's a grenade/heart in his chest. Probably some better pictures out there. Bonus points for a Mike Tyson tattoo? He also has a skull on the back of his head.
Yeah, but to be honest, his tattoos look like crap..Very empty, weak colors and bad shading..
If you want to see some tattoos that are similar to mine, but done really well, here:
*snip

that's funny, my coworker just did that exact same tattoo yesterday on a guy's arm. The original drawing can be found on the internet.
That looks like a really awesome tattoo, but it not being custom made kinda kills it a bit
frown.gif

Well, it's very cool design no matter what..

Also, couple of days ago, I have finished my leg......Knee was a killer, and it looks very brutal, I LOVE it.....Soon I'll post some pictures up, and I'll made a video similar like I did with my back!
Will update you guys on it!

Bovver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
punk1.jpg

I got this tattoed on my upper right arm. It's not in colour though.
Made the stupid mistake of not eating anything before so I got a little light headed in the middle of getting it done.

Kutxiii

Trophies
XP
Country
Tattoos
laugh.gif
a lot of people does have one or more
happy.gif
do you have? what tattoo do you have? I have 4 and i think that i'm gonna have more
tongue.gif

This is my first one! Made in Amsterdam!

2pacq.jpg

This is my second tattoo
happy.gif
Freedom for all of us
smile.gif

freedomc.jpg

My 3rd tattoo! A tear! In a lot of countries it has a bad meaning... But i have my own, Sad inside, Happy outside
closedeyes.gif

tearg.jpg

And my 4th tattoo, 8 Stars
happy.gif
Because my girlfriend's name it's Patricia (P 1 a 2 t 3 r 4 i 5 c 6 i 7 a 8)
wub.gif

starsy.jpg

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice! You shoulda got the other side of him though, the nose stud is pretty bomb imo

but I approve

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izAMt9iehrE