• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Texas abortion law forced women to carry a dead fetus for 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop calling for people to stay on subject when you can't even do this yourself. you constantly change the subject to support whataboutism every chance you get on these topics, you're no better in that regard.
And I get called out on it too. Did I ever say I was better in that regard? No, I did not. Is calling people out a one way street around here? In fact, I get called out for a lot of the same things that @LainaGabranth does on a daily basis, like not @'ing people in my comments. Guess some are more equal than others around. Duly noted.

In other words, stay in your lane. I'm sure @LainaGabranth can defend themselves without a knight riding in to the rescue.

City

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Holy shit you are so fucking wrong. No one uses incel to mean that, except maybe alt-right cucks who hate being called an incel.
Literally every time someone disagrees with something, anything related to women, the word "incel" is used. Let's not pretend that "incel" is used for anything but to throw shades at the person's ability to get laid. The only reason why accusing someone of being homosexual is an insult is for that very reason.

One of many examples.

Last edited by City,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No one said anything about having sex or bragging about it. Just stating facts, you are one.

Oh no, an incel said something about my looks, how will I move on with life?

By begging the question with a side of salt, apparently.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I get called out on it too. Did I ever say I was better in that regard? No, I did not. Is calling people out a one way street around here? In fact, I get called out for a lot of the same things that @LainaGabranth does on a daily basis, like not @'ing people in my comments. Guess some are more equal than others around. Duly noted.

In other words, stay in your lane. I'm sure @LainaGabranth can defend themselves without a knight riding in to the rescue.
"WAAAH LAINA BAD"
cope harder nerd

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO grasp boy, grasp.

People get called incels because it's the current politically correct version of "faggot", aka "someone who doesn't fuck women". There's literally no other reason why. I've been called a faggot and an incel for decades for disagreeing witht trolls like you ;)
Incels are people who believe women are objects and should adhere to their belief system of essentially treating them like objects. If you've been called an incel for decades, that's not something you should be so open about, considering that the only reason you'd be called that is if you held some truly misogynistic views. So, y'know. Cope and seethe, I guess.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm talking about the completely separate body with it's own unique and separate organs and DNA belonging to the growing baby.

Completely separate - literally inside the body of the woman

Separate organs - literally made of maternal stem cells

Unique DNA - literally dna of both parents which means it's 95% similar to most other creatures on earth

You're really not good at this.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever notice only actual people who are incels, get mad when the word is used.

Imagine how mad they would be if the remarks were coming from a woman, LMAO.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completely separate - literally inside the body of the woman

Separate organs - literally made of maternal stem cells

Unique DNA - literally dna of both parents which means it's 95% similar to most other creatures on earth

You're really not good at this.
When you are inside a house, are you a part of that house or something completely separate?

Has nobody had the birds and bees convo with you?

That 5% is what makes it unique.

I try not to call people dumb, but damn bro. This is a new low for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Still begging I see. I can be an incel and make accurate statements about those who act like it concerns them. I had already assumed you were a woman, so you can already guess how mad I'd be.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you are inside a house, are you a part of that house or something completely separate?

Has nobody had the birds and bees convo with you?

That 5% is what makes it unique.

I try not to call people dumb, but damn bro. This is a new low for you.
Here's a question for you, and anything other than an answer is concession that pro-choice is morally correct.

There's a burning building, and you can either save five babies from it, or 30 embryos that will absolutely lead to healthy children if properly cared for. Which do you save?

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Here's a question for you, and anything other than an answer is concession that pro-choice is morally correct.

There's a burning building, and you can either save five babies from it, or 30 embryos that will absolutely lead to healthy children if properly cared for. Which do you save?

"There's a burning lady, she is pregnant with 5 kids and has the ability to produce 30 more kids if a donor is available. Also, clairvoyance is real. Do you choose to save the 5 kids or impregnate her for 30 other children. Checkmate loser."

Please make a video game.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ever notice only actual people who are groomers, get mad when the word is used.

They get so mad, social media has to ban the use of the word. Weird.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I would put the fire out and save them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging