Hacking Translation The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Evolution English patch

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
do we happen to have any Azure English patch on the Vita?
Those recents posts here are exactly about that - there's a translation ready for Azure, and the Vita patch is coming at some point. If you get really desperate there's a (different) translation for the PSP version you can get running on the Vita, but I'd just wait on the Vita/Evo release. I say 'really desperate', because it'll be out on PC and a bunch of other platforms as well in mid-March officially - sans the Evo-exclusive bits, that is - and that will be a much better experience than the PSP version.

Keep in mind these games are 60 hours each, and if you're not sprinting through them they can easily last you much longer than that. Unless you're planning on gorging yourself on Trails and you won't be sick of them after over 200 hours straight... there's a non-zero chance Azure Evo might be ready by the time you're caught-up :)

For now maybe check if you even like them enough to get that deep into the series :)

Reactions: princessvini

LastSharpTiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thrilled to hear that it’s still going.

I look forward to being surprised by a release, and then dusting off my modded Vita for it. At which point I’ll do replays of the Sky Evo games too.

bitcrush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
noticed an issue with the v7 patch. The game seems to be stuck after the "System Data" message if I patch the eboot with "EbootOST.bin.v05.xdelta" but works fine with "EbootEVO.bin.v05.xdelta"

Mozgus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really thanks for this but after applied this the voice is gone. How to solve?
Just taking a look at the files and noticed that data2.psarc and eboot.bin are the same filesize, 1.2MB. That cant be right. data2.psarc should be like 1GB.

*Edit: Wow, I haven't posted here since 2010, lol*

precookedmoon19

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a question but For trails to Azure, will it be possible for you guys to add battle turbo from NG+ to NG?

Also thank you guys for all the work you're doing. I'm currently playing Sky SC Evo and I'm really amazed at the amount of work thats been put in to localise the games.

Howchie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just a question but For trails to Azure, will it be possible for you guys to add battle turbo from NG+ to NG?

Also thank you guys for all the work you're doing. I'm currently playing Sky SC Evo and I'm really amazed at the amount of work thats been put in to localise the games.
I suspect features like that are beyond the vita version. But really looking forward to the translation!

Hosaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I wanna ask about Zero English Patch vs Steam Translation. I have steam version but i wanna play on my vita so i have to stick english patched version. I saw some translation differences when i tried the game. Also You can look translation differences here; My question is which translation most accurate vita english patched or steam version?

HxRaider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
My question is which translation most accurate vita english patched or steam version?
Both translations are based on Geofront Translation
The Steam version is "polished" by NISA while this patch is the same as Geofront Translation
Accuracy-wise, I think both are the same with a bit of difference here and there by NISA, though I would stay with this patch
NISA has a history of Americanizing their translation

Reactions: Ghoul43 and Hosaf

Jonny_Blades

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm currently on my 2nd playthrough(Nightmare NG+) and am only 4 trophies away from Plat. One of these being the combat notebook completely filled out. I just finished the NG+ Dungeon and had everything else previously scanned so when I scanned the last enemy in the dungeon and the trophy didn't pop as well as the record in-game not popping either I was very confused. I checked every monster and none have ?????, I also counted them and have 238 in total just like the guides I've looked at. I saw someone else on Gamefaqs ran into this same problem but did not see if they ever figured out a workaround or what the problem actually was. Anyone here run into this issue? Also looking forward to the Azure Vita translation as I have already platted the Sky Trilogy :)

iantrvm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys, I just finished Trails from Zero, and I want to thank anyone and everyone who worked on this, so we have the ability to play this awesome game on the vita. While we are patiently waiting on Trails to azure, I will play Ff6, chrono trigger and Hexyz force. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh