Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait ,, is as easy as erase the game , and istall it with the update v112 , and i will be able to play it with the trainer ? :-)
No it's not.

If you already updated the game, then the system will not let you play the game with out at least matching the latest update you had installed.

You can only go forward with updates, not backwards.

You can get around this by editing a file on the filesystem via FTP, a file that stores the version numbers for that reason. So you cannot go backwards. You will have to search around for a tutorial though, you can find one on here somewhere.

targren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.4.0 is OK for the trainer?!
Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

No. 1.4.0 is OK for using Skoolzout's codes with Jgecko. The trainer is still on 1.3.1. Panda has said he's not going to bother updating the trainer until the codes are out and the flurry of updates stops.

Reactions: naddel81

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
- Applying a value to the players Y axis velocity.
- Writing a code that adds a value to the players current Y coordinate constantly (creating velocity)
- Reversing gravity entirely so players fall the opposite direction.

My code in BoTW uses the 3rd example in my list. It reverses links gravity only when the X button is pressed and keeps it normal when not pressing it. I found this was the smoothest looking method for BoTW and thats why i chose it.

so its good for botw to start signed searching ?

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so its good for botw to start signed searching ?
in botw links gravity is constant. it is always a value of 1.0 so searching for the value of 3F800000 and poking values with BF800000 (-1.0) will eventually lead to seeing link fly upwards when you try to jump

those numbers are Floating points and you can find how any decimal number (number with a fraction like 1.5, 95.6578 or whatever) will be represented in Hex by using the Floating Point > Hex converter in the Conversions tab in jgecko

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so... it's after christmas. whats the progress of the codes being updated to 1.4.1?

it will not get faster if you ask more often ;-)
maybe the opposit will happen

you could have used the time over christmas to search for some values like health/inventory/... or so and post the memory address
the guides how to do it are posted not far above

Last edited by FunThomas,

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will not get faster if you ask more often ;-)
maybe the opposit will happen

you could have used the time over christmas to search for some values like health/inventory/... or so and post the memory address
the guides how to do it are posted not far above

i have neither the skill nor patience to learn said skill :P
i can wait. i just would like to know if any progress was made.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clearly. It's 3 days after XMAS and 3 days before New Years Eve. How about we let the man enjoy his holiday, yes?

I see you can Count? and Who cares Trainer is long over due for a Update but you don't seem to be bothered by it while JgeckoU is still getting updates added when Skoolout1 find spare time from his Everyday busy Life unlike PandaOnSmack. Once Trainer is Operational for this Last Update I'm gone for Good and Wouldn't be coming back if it every gets working properly.

oslo83

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'd like to see new cheats which hasn't been done before like :
- a code to switch temperature unit from Fahrenheit to Celsius. (NTSC-US, NTSC-JP and PAL versions differs with date&time format and also with temperature unit used ; Since a few update you can switch text and audio BUT NOT these format and unit on wiiu.)
- a fully working wolflink code with wolf's icon on map and health HUD visible like when used with amiibo

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not cheat, most of the people have already beaten this game SO MUCH, I just want to have SO MANY Ruppees xDDD
Exactly. I beat the game and the DLC multiple times already, twice without any cheats. Now I start a new game with cheats and mess around. I go straight to fight Gannon and beat his ass with just a tree branch that does like 20k damage. lmao.

Reactions: satelman

dawii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you even played the game? Zoras Domain. Ledo. He'll ask for 10 Luminous Stones.
He'll give you a Diamond. For every 10 Luminous Stones, he gives you one Diamond.
Diamonds sell for 500 Rupees. Every time. So say you have 80 Luminous Stones.
That's 8 Diamonds. 8 x 500 = 4000 Rupees right there.
There is a women in Death Mountain (Not next to her at the moment.) She will often do deals with you. Every day she'll ask for a certain Material. Rubies, Sapphires, Opals, Ect. She'll give you 10% Extra of every 10 rocks you give her. (As long as you have 10 of the ones she says.)
Making money in this game requires you WORK for your Rupees. It's not just handed to you willy nilly.
Same with hearts. You want to go far? WORK for it. Make food. Here's a tip. That Hearty Bass? Hearty Radish? Anything Hearty in general. One Hearty food/animal and that's an automatic Full Heal with extra Hearts.

You need to work for your stuff.
You've been going about it all wrong, looking for hacks and mini game exploits.
Just hunt for Gems. Dey Sell 4 niace price.
Amber is the easiest to go about, because it is everywhere.

But merchants pay you 70 rupees for every Luminous Stone. For 80 stones you can get 5600 rupees.

mrjoshuaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see you can Count? and Who cares Trainer is long over due for a Update but you don't seem to be bothered by it while JgeckoU is still getting updates added when Skoolout1 find spare time from his Everyday busy Life unlike PandaOnSmack.

You. Are. Owed. Nothing. If you like, you are free to release an updated trainer at your own leisure. If you don't know how, you are free to wait patiently for someone else to do it or teach yourself. The reason I'm not "bothered by it" is because I'm otherwise thankful we got what we did in the first place and appreciate all the effort the author put in for the NUMEROUS other updates. I also didn't update until the jgecko codes were updated for a recent update giving me similar functionality (and kept it at that update release). If the trainer gets updated, that's even better.

Once Trainer is Operational for this Last Update I'm gone for Good and Wouldn't be coming back if it every gets working properly.

Well...bye. Welcome to the scene. With this attitude, I'm sure folks will continue to be motivated to create content and applications for your use.

Wow do people really need to cheat this bad on a videogame?

Other people like things I don't like elohel11one!!1. Low effort keks, chief.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LHRQRSxQa-k