Peabutt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you guide me to it ?

If you go back to the first page of my post you will see it there under an edit. You can't miss it.

The guide is extremely long so, most people shouldn't bother until it's been uh..refined.

Yeah its extremely long and technical. To anyone that isn't techie I wouldn't recommend it as they may break something. Not to mention it looks like you can't update to the latest firmware on it yet and if you downgrade back down from major updates you lose the functionality of the cart reader because the firmware for that isn't downgraded. May be a way to get around that in the future but right now you would have to buy a new cart reader from china and hope it isn't on a higher firmware.

Last edited by Peabutt,

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: "Deja Vu has been shown to work up to 4.1" as confirmed by Draxzelex via SciresM below. So if you are still on 4.1.0 or below it might be important to wait as well and make a NAND backup of that firmware.
This is exactly what I'm waiting for. I have a console on 4.1.0, another on 3.0.2, and one at 1.0.0 so I'm excited to see the different things possible to do.

Plenty of other stuff to keep busy in the meanwhile lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: balls