• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump allegedly indicted in a Georgia 2020 subversion probe

MicroNut99

!SEGA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone's got their angry pants on!
Untitled.jpg

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Bro, this is his biggest advertising opportunity since 2021. He’s gonna sell so much merch with this exact mugshot on it that Chinese sweatshops will have to start hiring immigrants.

View attachment 390192
Nah he's been bleeding the rubes dry for seven years now, there's only so much you can get out of trailer parks. Besides, I like this shirt better:

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71XLeJrtxKL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UX679_.png

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nah he's been bleeding the rubes dry for seven years now, there's only so much you can get out of trailer parks. Besides, I like this shirt better:
I don’t take investment advice from Super Bernie Bros., I’m investing in textile companies straight away. This nose right here knows the market. :lol:

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Convicted rapist Donald Trump

Huh?

He's probably going to end up convicted of something as a result of this coordinated indictment tsunami, but he hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

You're probably referring to that civil lawsuit in NYC. Different burden of proof, different procedure. He was found financially liable, i.e. he lost a lawsuit. He wasn't convicted.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh?

He's probably going to end up convicted of something as a result of this coordinated indictment tsunami, but he hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

You're probably referring to that civil lawsuit in NYC. Different burden of proof, different procedure. He was found financially liable, i.e. he lost a lawsuit. He wasn't convicted.
By the court of law he's guilty of rape.

Donald Trump is a rapist. This is a fact. This is not up for debate.

People here are still willing to vote for a literal rapist. Says a lot about their character.

Reactions: Taleweaver

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
By the court of law he's guilty of rape.

Donald Trump is a rapist. This is a fact. This is not up for debate.

People here are still willing to vote for a literal rapist. Says a lot about their character.
What a load of tosh - I have to laugh at some of the mental stuff you TDS sufferers come up with on a daily basis,

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a load of tosh - I have to laugh at some of the mental stuff you TDS sufferers come up with on a daily basis,
You support a literal rapist. This means you're a terrible and/or extremely stupid individual.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

And you're calling this made up. Are you literally suggesting this did not happen? Are you suggesting that Trump wasn't found guilty of committing rape and lost a court case over it?

TDS is that thing that made MAGAs all cult like right?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
You support a literal rapist. This means you're a terrible and/or extremely stupid individual.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

And you're calling this made up. Are you literally suggesting this did not happen? Are you suggesting that Trump wasn't found guilty of committing rape and lost a court case over it?

TDS is that thing that made MAGAs all cult like right?
Haha, it's obvious you have no idea about that court case of you would have read the verdict, which was that he was cleared of raping her. Just because people claim all sorts of crap, doesn't make it true because you want it to be, As for the personal flaming, I suggest you read the forum rules.

Last edited by mrdude,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, it's obvious you have no idea about that court case of you would have read the verdict, which was that he was cleared of raping her. Just because people claim all sorts of crap, doesn't make it true because you want it to be, As for the personal flaming, I suggest you read the forum rules.
I'm sure if they throw 439238402398 indictments at him, he'll quit! Just like how he gave up when 54809384902842 women came forward about how he raped them!

Reactions: mrdude

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The definition of rape in NY is different in other states. In NY, they found him guilty of ‘sexually abuse’ by forcibly penetrating her with his fingers. That would be considered rape in other states, so it's a semantics thing.

Supporters of him do so knowing that he was a serial sexual abuser long before the NY guilty verdict. The bus tape talking about how he grabs women made that pretty clear.

Reactions: MicroNut99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw