awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much everything went perfect today.

Really long story short: I went to Six Flags for my physics class today, and missed school. Our luck with everything was absolutely crazy. It poured after two hours of being there, so many of the schools left. The rain came and left at the perfect times, and we basically got to skip a few lines because of it.

Anyway, the best part of the story is that Six Flag's new ride this year is The Green Lantern. It's a stand-up roller coaster, and they stopped making those types of coasters a long time ago. I always wanted to go on one. So this ride doesn't officially open until 5/25, but they were letting season pass holders test it early. We bothered the guy, but we were really clever about it, and he said, "My shift ends at 4:30, so come then, you guys could walk on as I walk away."

We had 40 minutes to do nothing. One of my group members wanted to win a prize for his girlfriend. We helped him with that, and we're walking back to the ride and we see the guy walking away. We yelled his name, and he's like "Oh sorry, I forgot! Just tell (Other guy who was checking passes at the ride) to let you on." So, we go to the ride, and the guy doesn't believe us. We're still being smart-asses with him, and the final thing I had was to change the date on my friend's phone to May 25th, and show him that (We changed the date in the 40 min gap before). I said, "Ok, fine. You're obviously not letting us on the ride. So when does it open? We'll come back that day." "The 25th." *Pulls out the phone* "Oh look at that! It's the 25th!" He got a laugh out of it, and he told us:

"If anyone asks, your parents are holding the passes. I will get fired for this if anyone finds out, and my boss is right over there. So go, and get out of my life (Jokingly)".

So, we ran onto the ride, freaking out. Basically 10 people were on it, because no one has season passes. We went on the ride... it was amazing, then as we were walking off, one of the operators was like, "Hey, there's room on the next train. Want to ride it again?" So obviously we rode it again, freaking out even more. And yeah, it was nuts.

So we told our physics teachers and classmates about it, and pretty much everyone hated us. Then we talked about it for the entire bus ride home just to piss people off and it worked.

There was a bunch of other crazy stuff that happened, but I don't feel like writing five pages.

Then afterwards, I went to my GF's house, and she was supposed to be grounded, but now she's not so it made today even better.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, that sounded like an amazing day.

If only I could have some of that luck.
biggrin.gif

Z

Zorua

The world ends today.
I'm totally pumped up for it.
yay.gif

Today's going to be an exciting day.
wink.gif

awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
The world ends today.
I'm totally pumped up for it.
yay.gif

Today's going to be an exciting day.
wink.gif
That was one of the things we told the guy. "We can't come back the 25th! The world is ending tomorrow! Then we had a good 10 minute conversation about it to the two guys. Lmao.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: