Watch_Dogs 2 to be given away for free on PC during the Ubisoft Forward event on July 12th

lv0JUos.png

Even if you're not interested in what Ubisoft has planned for their upcoming Ubisoft Forward event, you might still want to pay attention as to when the show takes place, as you'll be able to claim a free game. To celebrate their showcase, set for July 12th, Ubisoft will be giving away Watch_Dogs 2 for free on Uplay for PC. You'll be able to claim it and redeem it to your account permanently, when the giveaway goes live the same time that Ubisoft Forward kicks off--at 12pm PT/10pm BST. As for the future of the series, Ubisoft is still working on Watch Dogs: Legion, which is planned to release on both current and next-gen consoles and PC.

:arrow: Source

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sure? I mean, it'll probably be put into active accounts and not dead ones no one has used in 5 years, but yeah I imagine if no one can access it at all cuz of the demand they'll just do it themselves.

Either that or they'll just send a mass email out to everyone with a link to claim it later.
Well I do hope to get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: