What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not really an accomplishment, but I got to some plant boss in metroid prime remastered. he has these panels that you have to shoot towards him, then bomb a certain spot in these tunnels. not sure what happened, but when there were four of those panels on the screen, I got hit by something like I was standing in acid and all my health depleted. I'm saved outside his room again, now that I know what to do. I'm going to try missiles on those panels instead of shooting multiple shots or wasting time with the charge beam.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rescued a fifth maiden
2023042321060200-4D8993B16AD88A20BE710C18D479D465.jpg

That dungeon (on the island) was a bit of a butt pain to figure out the route to the boss, but was pretty fun.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is one of my favorite topics on the board. This is why I made an account to hang out with you cool cats.

Gamers are awesome. No one else is going to celebrate these little victories. Except for the awesome folks here.

Glad you Enjoy our site :)
Post automatically merged:

Now get back on your Controllers @WalterSlovotsky :angry:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: jk

• Love
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played a bit of GH:Metallica (on bass of course). :D
Played like 4hrs of GH yesterday, started on Smash Hits (played bass on medium) and Rock Band (guitar on medium, since there wasn't an option for bass). One song in particular kicked my ass it has a bass line that's a bit uncomfortable to play, and goes on forever, my left hand cramped a little since it is like a 5 min song.. Though I'll def get back to it and get better score (5 stars). :D

Reactions: AncientBoi

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great to hear, and you're right.
Now what did you accomplish in gaming today?
Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remaster, I am at the Tower of Zot in under four hours, and Cecil is already at level 53. I kind of went overboard solo grinding on Mt. Ordeals.

Yang is hitting for more almost 4,000 HP. Took out Cagnazzo in two hits. AND I got a Silver Apple drop from a Lillith.

How about you?

Reactions: hippy dave

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
told someone I could do a speedrun I've never attempted before to fill a time slot that came up on short notice yesterday. I got a respectable 5th place finish on the leaderboards (umjammer lammy: lammy any%)
THANK YOU for reminding me that game exists.

That's one of the ones I missed and keep missing along the way because of my ever-growing backlog.

I have to bust out my Vita and install that one.

Reactions: AncientBoi

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
THANK YOU for reminding me that game exists.

That's one of the ones I missed and keep missing along the way because of my ever-growing backlog.

I have to bust out my Vita and install that one.
do iiit. game was super fun to learn as a speed run and the casual experience was great as well

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright