• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What Party do you support in USA?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,119
  • Replies 62

Polopop123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Oh good lord, hillary did not get accused of murder. That's the biggest pile of shit i've ever heard. Next thing you'll start ranting about pizzagate like a proper loon.
She literally stole from the Haitains after a natural disaster by benefiting from it
All those mysterious ‘suicides’ from people who had the dirty on the Clintons
Threatening Bill’s victims
This among many more things also. She’s a crook and a scumbag

Reactions: Cylent1

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am for the Human Party!

But Hillary is a murderer and liar and a thief and cannot be trusted! Her and the entire Obama Justice Dept will be in Prison by the end of this year...
I would never associate with anybody from the left, The right has had enough of the anarchy, lies, racism, and terrorist sympathizers and are about to have a civil war and it wont look pretty for them I guarantee that!
We have been armed and practicing for decades.

libtard_social_justice_warrior_brain_diagram.jpg

Temple_ROTC_c0-0-700-408_s885x516.jpg

Last edited by Cylent1,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am for the Human Party!

But Hillary is a murderer and liar and a thief and cannot be trusted! Her and the entire Obama Justice Dept will be in Prison by the end of this year...
I would never associate with anybody from the left, The right has had enough of the anarchy, lies, racism, and terrorist sympathizers and are about to have a civil war and it wont look pretty for them I guarantee that!
We have been armed and practicing for decades.

libtard_social_justice_warrior_brain_diagram.jpg

Temple_ROTC_c0-0-700-408_s885x516.jpg
Nothing says "my political views are sound" like repeating conspiracy theories and posting derogatory political cartoons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_sJ79aDQTeQ?si=dCPYbyGhZ8OFK8nb