Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
HELP. I am on the pirate ship, on the space junk galaxy.

There is a little blue toggle switch. HOW do you switch it?

Im 13 stars in, if that helps...

Ive hit every button, jumped on it ran into it.. No Go...

Same thing you do about anything in that game:
spin it

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might be a n00b question but...
where is the link to the game

Please read rules.. thanks
smile.gif

cheza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Just for everyone who has problems updating their wiikey! As far as I know there is something wront with the chip itself.

People reported, that they fixed this issue by replacing their existing wiikey with a new one, as their "old one" was defective or wrong soldered.

Don't know about the accuracy of that method, but as far as it concerns me, I am going to talk to my retailer to replace his (crappy, not working) wiikey with a new one!
smile.gif
Will tell you about the outcome
smile.gif

cya cheza

edit:__ This concerns only those of you who updated their wiikey to 1.9g (heard homer say you're all nuts) but had to eject their update disc to even come that far. After the update you still get the 001 unauthorized bla bla Error! => Most definitely your wiikey has some problems storing the new data in its EEPROM)

PS: Please correct me if I am wrong! But thats my status quo
smile.gif
!

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Just for everyone who has problems updating their wiikey! As far as I know there is something wront with the chip itself.

People reported, that they fixed this issue by replacing their existing wiikey with a new one, as their "old one" was defective or wrong soldered.

Don't know about the accuracy of that method, but as far as it concerns me, I am going to talk to my retailer to replace his (crappy, not working) wiikey with a new one!
smile.gif
Will tell you about the outcome
smile.gif

cya cheza

edit:__ This concerns only those of you who updated their wiikey to 1.9g (heard homer say you're all nuts) but had to eject their update disc to even come that far. After the update you still get the 001 unauthorized bla bla Error! => Most definitely your wiikey has some problems storing the new data in its EEPROM)

PS: Please correct me if I am wrong! But thats my status quo
smile.gif
!

or those wiikeys are clones and not officials, and therefore won't launch the game

cheza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
WiiKey Clones should be a 1:1 replica with cheaper parts. So the Update should work. I think the guy who soldered mine made a mistake. I'll get a new WiiKey. Hopefully this will fix my Problem!

Btw. @all who send me PMs. I don't do IM.

cya cheza

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
WiiKey Clones should be a 1:1 replica with cheaper parts. So the Update should work. I think the guy who soldered mine made a mistake. I'll get a new WiiKey. Hopefully this will fix my Problem!

cya cheza
I has been reported many times that the wiikey team was trying to make their new updates unfunctional on clones

radius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

cya cheza

I has been reported many times that the wiikey team was trying to make their new updates unfunctional on clones
I actually have a clone I coudn't use config disk 1.2 with it, I would boot it but can't move or do anything, the only one that was working was config 1.0, since I updated the wiikey firmware to 1.9b the config 1.2 runs without problem, I don't know if it was something with the config disk detecting clones and the update misses the detection thing ...

arthurkok2

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This release currently only works on the Wiikey with update 1.9g, D2CKEY and Cyclowiz (AFTER firmware update) modchips. NO OTHER modchips support the game yet. Please read the full thread before asking questions!

This thread is 146 pages, and i dont want to read it all. Did anyone try this on OpenWii?

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
do you guys think this game is short? i already got over 30 stars in around 4 hours. (including taking my time and watching the storyboards) its really fun but at this rate i might finish it in 12 hours or less T_T. i dont want it to end soo soon! =[

ayo23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do you guys think this game is short? i already got over 30 stars in around 4 hours. (including taking my time and watching the storyboards)Â its really fun but at this rate i might finish it in 12 hours or less T_T. i dont want it to end soo soon! =[

30 stars in 4 hours
there's 120 stars
that's 120 stars in 16 hours.... not 12 hours or less.
but u might take longer than 16 considering it does get a little harder as u play.
i'm at 112 right now.

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
30 stars in 4 hours?? You exagerate or don't do anything or collect anything and go just to the stars without attackins any enemies?

I have 7 stars and played between 2-3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative