defrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PAL 3.1E owner

- Burned betafix 1.9g to dvd > apllied it
-tried smg with brickblocker> black screen
-tried smg without brickblocker>update on disc applied for 100%, (because i dont like hocus pocus kind of solutions) Duplicate channels but smg is running.

defrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
--edited because i had also a duplicate post (hic sorry)

wacko.gif

rod-wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok guys one guy here has already confirmed but i'm really in doubt. I've updated my wii with the wiikey updater but i removed the disc, in the end i had the message about now i can play SMG but i still don't have the SMG disc. Are you sure it's going to run on my wii? I had to remove the disc please has anyone done this and worked? because i've seen gus doing it and it's not working... please help.

hervau

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Region Patcher Compatibility List said:
Currently works with Wiinja Deluxe Upgrade 4, D2Ckey, CycloWiz 3.6 BETA upgrade, and the new Wiikey 1.9g update. Game is playable on PAL. Set the Wii language to English!(Use Wii Brick Blocker,no duplicate channels)

I have a Wiikey updated 1.9g, I burned smg with WBB > Blackscreen. Now i'm trying the same with WBB and RegionFrii, hoping it'll work.. I just dont like the idea of unpluging my wii while an update.

Kenshin2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Currently works with Wiinja Deluxe Upgrade 4, D2Ckey, CycloWiz 3.6 BETA upgrade, and the new Wiikey 1.9g update. Game is playable on PAL. Set the Wii language to English!(Use Wii Brick Blocker,no duplicate channels)

I have a Wiikey updated 1.9g, I burned smg with WBB > Blackscreen. Now i'm trying the same with WBB and RegionFrii, hoping it'll work.. I just dont like the idea of unpluging my wii while an update.

update resets the wiikey configuration..so you have to use regionfree or setup disc 1.3

and dont forget to set language to english

OTT13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

It won't work with WBB and RegionFrii... First, burn one with regionfrii without WBB. Then either update to 100% (gives you duplicate channels) or unplug at 10-15% and don't get duplicate channels. Then you can use the one with regionfrii and WBB and it'll work!

defrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its clear that brickblocker wont help because it just needs a small part of the update, thats why people do the 10-15% trick.
With the full update you can play the game (im a pal 3.1e owner and updated it for 100%) but you get a duplicate weather channel.

rod-wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok guys one guy here has already confirmed but i'm really in doubt. I've updated my wii with the wiikey updater but i removed the disc, in the end i had the message about now i can play SMG but i still don't have the SMG disc. Are you sure it's going to run on my wii? I had to remove the disc please has anyone done this and worked? because i've seen gus doing it and it's not working... please help.

please somebody answer!!!

somon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OTT13 is our hero, it works if u follow what he says page 142.

First impression? This game kicks ass xD

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'm really a lazy ass gamer. I don't want to hook up my wii to my new LCD screen via component, and I keep playing the damn game via composite. MY EYES THEY AM TEH BURNS

(I guess I'll have to use component eventually 'cause the game is full of aliasing)

sleeping247

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a 3.1J NTSC-J Wii.
It has a Wiikey in it, and I have followed instructions to install 1.9g
I have done the brick blocking, region frii'ing and the turn off trick, but i still get the 001 error.

I'm assuming thats because my chip isnt updated. Any reasons for this?
I used the 2x to burn onto a DVD and did the ejecting of the disk at the right times.
Any ideas?
Cheers

omgwtfbbqq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To make this clear for everyone:

1. RegioFrii SMG and burn iso
2. Let the update reach 10-15%, pull the plug!
3. BrickBlock the already RegionFrii'd SMG.iso and burn a new iso disc.
4. Boot with the new disc and it will work =)

Note: The conditions for this to work is that you have updated your Wiikey to 1.9g and uve got 3.1E firmware on your Wii. Enjoy this simple guide =)

cheza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
As far as I know, all people who have troubles updating their WiiKey (all those people who have to use the "disc eject" method for updating their wiikey) still get the 001 unauthorized bla bla error.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I have the same problem as sleeping247. Did the update, everything went well (with the eject disc method) but still smg won't boot! Get the 001 unauthorized device error!).

cya cheza

tgc_9013

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Please help me, I downloaded the SMG Prominent torrent, but when I try to unrar the ISO, I get this error: 'CRC failed, the volume is corrupt'.
What can I do to still be able to unrar the game?

omgwtfbbqq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tgc_9013, one or more of the files is corrupt. Check them with sfv check and replace the corrupt files with the same new once. Or just download the whole is again..

bradws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PAL Wii, 3.1E, 1.9g - working fine for 3-4 hours here. Game is amazing...

Already had dupe channels from Metroid, so just updated.

HaTaX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're having trouble with the update not taking, make SURE that you're not just doing the initial "testing" portion of the update. After the test is complete you need to let it go through it once more until it comes up and says DO NOT POWER OFF CONSOLE. Then you'll be updated to 1.9g.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: j cole apologized and took back his diss, drake didn't, and got flamed by kendrick in another...