Wii #0330 - Super Mario Galaxy (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgeneral

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tgc_9013, one or more of the files is corrupt. Check them with sfv check and replace the corrupt files with the same new once. Or just download the whole is again..

SFV check says that all files are OK :/

Are you sure your WINRAR or WINACE or whatever you are using is up to date? Reason I ask is I seem to remember that some of the older versions had a limit on individual file size of like 2gigs, wich would cause CRC errors to be displayed when in fact all volumes where present and in tact.

How far does it get before CRC error?

sleeping247

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As far as I know, all people who have troubles updating their WiiKey (all those people who have to use the "disc eject" method for updating their wiikey) still get the 001 unauthorized bla bla error.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I have the same problem as sleeping247. Did the update, everything went well (with the eject disc method) but still smg won't boot! Get the 001 unauthorized device error!).

cya cheza
Yes thats correct. With the disk eject method, I get to the end of the update, but 001 error still exists.

If I was to not eject the disk for disk eject, I would get a CHECK YOUR CONNECTIONS error.
From reading the forums, it seems like one of the wires werent soldered properly.
Is there any way around this?

MrGoogles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
im now through the game collected all stars without the secret ones and what should i say it was a real great game and i now have only a bit over the half of all stars i hope it will take a long time to get all if not the game is toooo fucking short I WANT MORE^^

rod-wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please guys I need an answer.
I can't update my wii using the method of ejecting disc...
Does it mean my modchip isnot wiikey?

Is there someone ONE HUNDRED per cent SURE that your wiikey is ORIGINAL and couldn't update?

If I change my mod for wiikey orignal will i be one hundred per cent sure that i'll be able to update my wii and play this fucking SMG?

Sorry for the bad words I'm really stressed out i've been in front of this computer for hours and I still can't come into terms
PLease sobedy answer me!!!!
thanks

rod-wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if i don't eject the disc i get the error:"test your connection" mr.googles can you answer those questions?

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone tell me how to burn the wiikey update from linux!!!!! Iv tried running filechop under wine, but I've burned like 20 coasters so far
frown.gif

rod-wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please guys I need an answer.
I can't update my wii using the method of ejecting disc...
Does it mean my modchip isnot wiikey?

Is there someone ONE HUNDRED per cent SURE that your wiikey is ORIGINAL and couldn't update?

If I change my mod for wiikey orignal will i be one hundred per cent sure that i'll be able to update my wii and play this fucking SMG?

Sorry for the bad words I'm really stressed out i've been in front of this computer for hours and I still can't come into terms
PLease sobedy answer me!!!!
thanks

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried all of the Wiikey discs on their site.....NONE work!!! Wii and GC backups are fine PLEASE HELP

EDIT: I've never upgrade my key's firmware...its the orginal

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP. I am on the pirate ship, on the space junk galaxy.

There is a little blue toggle switch. HOW do you switch it?

Im 13 stars in, if that helps...

Ive hit every button, jumped on it ran into it.. No Go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol