Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know this question might be already answered, but do we have the title.key yet ? Because it's already on "that" site. Is it a fake one ?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this question might be already answered, but do we have the title.key yet ? Because it's already on "that" site. Is it a fake one ?
If you are asking about tickets, you don't have to ask.

If a ticket is on that title key site, it's not fake, and it's not someone's eShop ticket. The site checks the header and console ID, and uses openssl to validate the signature.

If a key is displayed on the site, it was successfully used to find the FST in the NUS download. That's why you don't see a key displayed for disc-only releases. The key can't possibly be validated against an NUS download that doesn't exist.

If you're actually talking about a .key file for decrypting a WUD, the only site I know of is a spreadsheet, and obviously, nothing is validated by the spreadsheet itself.

Last edited by nexusmtz,

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
So what's the bottom line with those with EU Wii u? Download with nus, then copy to Wii u like other games with wup installer?

Too many pages to go through

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Great!
Thank you for letting me know and verifying the file sizes and numbers :)
I will give this a try when I get home (since I'm getting the files at work hahah)
No problem :)

Just installed it, and the installation went fine. So I guess on the off-chance it fails again for you, you know at least know it's not the files' fault if your size matches the size I posted above.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No problem :)

Just installed it, and the installation went fine. So I guess on the off-chance it fails again for you, you know at least know it's not the files' fault if your size matches the size I posted above.
Ah great to know!
Hopefully that was it, since I recall a different file and size from the download yesterday.
I will cross my fingers, if I still get the SD problem, I will have to backup my 3DS SD and try with that one.
That SD is my only hope, SD Kenobi.

ScienceBETCH

GBATemp's probably not Official Tom-Zero™ Main
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
hello yes is the us version and the us tik out yet
bill nye wants to play it so bad
also i am not asking for warez so dont ban me pls thx

Last edited by ScienceBETCH,

angelicabyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've installed everything and my bytes are perfect, got Haxchi and the home brew channel on my main screen from the brain age method, got BotW from the most popular torrent, but every time I run the CFW> go back into the loader, and try to install it fails at 23% and says check files and something about Sig. ?
can anybody help out? Much appreciated !

MartU

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've installed everything and my bytes are perfect, got Haxchi and the home brew channel on my main screen from the brain age method, got BotW from the most popular torrent, but every time I run the CFW> go back into the loader, and try to install it fails at 23% and says check files and something about Sig. ?
can anybody help out? Much appreciated !

Redownload BotW through WiiU USB helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @OmDRetro, good point