Zelda: Breath of the Wild Champions' Ballad DLC New Footage - Releases TONIGHT

Screenshot (128).jpg

Shown live at The Game Awards 2017, new footage has been shown revealing the Champions' efforts 100 years prior to the game's events. The trailer featured new shrines, weapons, outfits, and Link has a motorbike now. Mario Kart 8 is canon.

Video will be updated to official source when released.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
igtse out righter now?!1A
Well yes and no depends where you are ib the world should be available everywhere in next few hours.
Well my game hasn't updated yet, so how do i get it? It says latest version installed. :unsure:

Also my statement was more about releasing a video just to tell is is available.
The thing is game companies get massively criticised when they announce things too soon and they get criticised for announcing things to late they cant win.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not available for me either, plus the trailer said it's available "tonight", not "right now". So expect it to drop within the next few hours.
You do know tonight is at different times around the world lol.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How bout releasing the actual content instead of hype videos. You can't keep using hype videos and expect it to always work. To me it doesn't show as much confidence since the best way to form opinions is to experience it which can be done by playing. Hopefully I can finish xenoblade 2 before it comes out so i don't have distractions.:blink:
It literally releases after the show

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well yes and no depends where you are ib the world should be available everywhere in next few hours.

The thing is game companies get massively criticised when they announce things too soon and they get criticised for announcing things to late they cant win.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You do know tonight is at different times around the world lol.
eEast?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Same here, not updating yet through normal means with Fake ticket.
Probably in another hour or so.

Still, pretty huge announcement without any previous word on it, I was expecting a direct of some sort, but nope. :P

Reactions: ploggy

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Kinda got their hands full between all this DLC season passes. Though I hope nintendo start having individual OPTIONAL DLC:glare:
Besides this and FE's season pass which is handled by Koei, what other season passes does Nintendo have at the moment and how are they not optional? You're not being forced to purchase them at all.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
OP
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Besides this and FE's season pass which is handled by Koei, what other season passes does Nintendo have at the moment and how are they not optional? You're not being forced to purchase them at all.
Errrrrrm... Xenoblade and Rabbids spring to mind. I think SAK was trying to say how forcing you to purchase DLC as a bundle is wrong, which is what Nintndo have done with BotW and Xeno; both of which offering new story content with later DLC packs. It's an interesting strategy of baiting people to spend money on content that's pretty lackluster until almost a year after you initially pay.

That being said, the content has thus far seemed worthwhile. We can hope it remains that way.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It's kind of like giving Yoshi a moped tho.
I agree, motorcycles certainly clash with the Classical Fantasy setting of Zelda.
The thing that makes it alright with me is that it's a reward for completing the DLC, so it doesn't interfere with the core experience.
It's kinda like how you beat a game then start hacking it and doing cheats and stuff. Just toying around with it before you get bored with the game and move on.

Last edited by zoogie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +3